Full-Time Senior Field Application Scientist
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Field Application Scientist to join our team!
Location: Boston, MA
How You’ll Contribute
- Support and manage customer application needs for genomic analysis instrumentation
- Train customers on newest process, kit or instrument release
- Enable customer samples by integrating latest and greatest internal workflows to support new customer applications
- Provide troubleshooting support to customers and interface with internal development groups to resolve customer issues
- Work closely with development teams to provide customer feedback to ongoing projects
- Develop customer process and workflows using library preparation instrumentation
- Perform site readiness meetings for new customers to streamline installation and qualification
- Report, resolve and escalate customer issues and system complaints
- Work with the sales and marketing team to develop and deliver technical product presentations
- Represent our company at customer sites and relevant scientific conferences
Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
- Degree in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering or closely related field with extensive lab experience across multiple life science platforms with particular emphasis in NGS platforms
- Bachelor’s degree with 8+ years of related experience, Master’s degree with 5+ years of related experience, or a PhD with 3+ years of related experience
- Capable of working independently and working remotely
- Proven positive direct customer-facing experience
- Experience in the development of biomedical or scientific instruments and in the generation and/or analysis of genomic data
- Able to balance long term company goals with short term deliverables
- Extremely motivated and willing to work in a fast-paced environment as part of a hard-working and multidisciplinary team
- Meticulous and detail oriented. Able to follow complex operating procedures.
- Excellent organizational, communication and presentation skills.
- Experience with teaching, training, or mentoring others.
- Travel up to 50%
- Other duties as assigned.
At Ultima Genomics, your base pay is one part of your total compensation package. This role pays between $120,000 and $140,000, if performed in Massachusetts, and your actual base pay will depend on your skills, qualifications, experience, and location. Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. This role is also eligible for a competitive benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance; 401(k) retirement plan; flexible spending & health savings account; paid holidays; paid time off; employee assistance program; and other company benefits.
How to ApplyPlease apply at: https://boards.greenhouse.io/ultimagenomics/jobs/4988421004
95 total views, 0 today