Full-Time Senior Compensation Analyst
What You’ll Be Responsible For
- Growing and overseeing company remuneration policies and programs
- Examining positions to ascertain the scope of employee responsibilities and requirements
- Analyzing and interpreting the company’s remuneration programs
- Review a wide range of relevant compensation data to ensure the company’s remuneration policies are competitive
- Contribute company data to compensation surveys
- Analyze results of compensation surveys
- Predict future trends to steer the company in a positive direction
- Manage salary structure creation and maintenance
- Ensure company compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- Proven work experience as a Compensation Analyst or similar role for a minimum of 5 years
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient with compensation research and data analysis
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability, with attention to detail.
- Highly proficient with compensation and benefits technology suites, tools and platforms: ADP, Pave, and others. MS Office suite, especially Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Must be able to think strategically, identify key business issues, and generate actionable solutions from insights.
- Knowledge of local, state and federal employment laws and regulations.
- Excellent oral, written communication, presentation, and facilitation skills.
- Ability to multitask efficiently and to be flexible with ever-changing priorities and deadlines.
- Must work well with others in a fast-paced, customer service oriented environment and be responsive to co-workers and colleagues. Must also work independently, with minimal supervision and have the ability to take initiative and create solutions.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Active participation as a Newfront team member, suggesting improvements in processes and procedures and ways to make the organization better.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- CCP or applicable coursework preferred but not required.
Required Certificates and Licenses
- Certification such as a Certified Employee Benefit Specialist (CEBS), Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) or other relevant SHRM certifications.
How to ApplyPlease us by clicking HERE
72 total views, 2 today