Full-Time Senior/Associate Civil Engineer (Infrastructure)
Pioneer / Establish Innovative Solutions
We are looking to recruit a Senior/Associate Infrastructure engineer to be based in our London office and manage a team of engineers and technicians delivering on a diverse range of exciting projects in the UK and across the world. If you are ready to further your career and take on greater responsibility, this role offers fantastic opportunities to take on management roles for large multi-disciplinary projects.
Be part of something big at Buro Happold; from helping shape entire cities to adapting infrastructure to deal with the climate emergency, a career at Buro Happold presents the chance to make a difference. With a world class reputation, our creativity and our people have delivered positive change to clients, the environment, and communities alike. If you want to be part of something bigger, this is your chance.
From providing solutions to local infrastructure and utility needs, through to planning entire cities across the globe, be inspired when developing sustainable solutions to support growing populations with our cities team.
This Will Encompass:
- Managing the delivery of multidisciplinary projects, balancing demands and priorities, whilst reviewing civil infrastructure design, from project proposition through to construction. Plan project resources and finances and monitor job financial performance.
- The management of technical staff, with responsibility for planning team workload, as well as assisting and mentoring staff where needed, and developing more junior team members.
- Preparing and reviewing technical reports, specification and schedules.
- Applying customer focus you will be part of the work winning team securing the groups project pipeline.
We Are Looking For:
- Strong technical background in infrastructure design, with a demonstrable track record of leading a technical specialism in a core infrastructure discipline (Highways, Utilities or Sustainable Drainage).
- Experience of successful multidisciplinary project delivery; demonstrating both the ability to manage and motivate the team, as well as excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A willingness to travel, and desire to lead continuous quality improvement in our work.
- Experience in AutoCAD, Civils 3D and MicroDrainage.
- A Member of a relevant professional institution.
Our Infrastructure team works on some of the Practice’s most interesting and challenging master planning and infrastructure schemes. Examples include regeneration projects such as Elephant and Castle, Battersea and Brent Cross. World class sports stadia such as the Olympic Stadium and its transformation, the new Tottenham Hotspur stadium, and World Cup venues in Qatar.
We can offer the chance to be at the cutting edge of creativity in the built environment; on a local, national and global scale.
The role is based in our London office, however, will have some flexibility for working from home.
Send your application to Buro Happold and take the first step on a journey to fulfilling your potential.
Join us to find out what you’re really capable of.
Described by our clients as ‘passionate’, ‘innovative’, ‘collaborative’: Buro Happold is an independent, international engineering practice that for over 40 years has become synonymous with the delivery of creative, value led building and city solutions for an ever changing world. Having worked on every continent, our clients include more than 90% of the world’s leading architectural practices and we have collaborated with global organisations such as the United Nations, The World Bank and UNESCO. Through our global community of driven, world leading engineering and consulting professionals we deliver elegant solutions for buildings and cities that seek to address the major problems facing societies today. Follow us @burohappold and find out more at www.burohappold.com.
Buro Happold value flexible working as an important part of the way we work. We welcome applications from those who are seeking flexibility in their careers.
How to ApplyPlease apply on our website via the following link https://careers.burohappold.com/vacancy/seniorassociate-civil-engineer-infrastructure-490504.html#hs_show_apply_popup=true or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
425 total views, 1 today