Temporary Senior Administrator – Maternity Cover
We are seeking an experienced Senior Administrator to provide the key link between the Canterbury Technical Team and Leadership Team along with ensuring the studio works effectively and efficiently. The role has a wide remit from knowing what’s going on with projects, including timelines, resourcing requirements, utilisation, targets, and margins along with excellent all-round understanding of facilities management and processes. The successful candidate needs to be diligent with a hands-on approach along with the ability to be adaptable and collaborative with excellent multitasking.
Purcell is an award-winning employee-owned architectural and heritage consultancy practice with a commitment to quality, innovation, and diversity. We have staff of approximately 280 talented architects, designers, heritage consultants and surveyors across 14 offices, in the UK, Hong Kong and Australia. Winners of Architect Employer of the Year 2022.
Collaboration is central to our employee-ownership culture, providing opportunities to work on some of the finest buildings; from meticulous heritage and conservation schemes to bold contemporary design. We offer a rewarding and supportive environment for personal and professional development and our employee-owned ethos empowers everyone to use their voice. We believe in creating an equitable and inclusive culture, founded on our values, which celebrates knowledge sharing and our successes, to build an inspiring work environment.
It is our distinctive employee-owned working culture that has contributed to our status as a World Architecture Top 100 Practice, renowned for our excellence in architecture and heritage consultancy.
Our benefits package includes agile, flexible and hybrid working, (a minimum of 3 days in office, up to 2 days WFH) annual leave increasing with long service, life assurance, study sponsorship with paid study leave, sabbaticals, employee assistance programme, season ticket loans, cycle to work scheme, virtual GP service, subscription fees, company day out, a volunteering scheme and enhanced learning & development opportunities.
Your key responsibilities will be as below, but not limited to:
- Facilities management of the office ensuring all Health & Safety and ISO standards are achieved and maintained.
- Support Lead Persons with fee and resource management ensuring project margins/profitability is met, using our internal project management software (Rapport).
- Support Leadership Team with monitoring employee utilisation, workload and studio financial stability.
- Booking meeting rooms, hosting guests, end to end meeting coordination.
- Front office duties, including meeting and greeting visitors and answering calls.
- Ensuring adequate stock of stationery, kitchen, and office supplies; managing confidential waste
- Arranging and managing local staff events, celebrations and employee recognition.
- Act as the ‘go to person’ for all employee office needs.
- Providing new employees with induction and Health & Safety information
Skills and Qualifications:
- Good with numbers and be mathematically competent.
- Previous experience in an Office Management role
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Professional demeanour
- Strong communication & attention to detail
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Have a flexible approach and be able to prioritise
- Experience of working in a pressured environment with frequent interruptions.
- Enthusiasm for developing skills and knowledge
- Ability to work in a team locally, regionally and within the wider business
- Proficient in Office 365
- Previous experience of working in an organisation of comparable size and complexity
This job description is a guide to the duties the post holder will be expected to undertake. It is not intended to be exhaustive or exclusive and will be subject to change as working requirements dictate and to meet the organisational requirements of Purcell.
As world leaders of Heritage and Conservation, Purcell is committed to embracing diversity and equal opportunity within our international teams, reflective of the society in which we work and live.
We welcome people from all backgrounds and celebrate differences through our culture of employee ownership.
How to ApplyYou can apply via our website - https://www.purcelluk.com/people/careers/senior-administrator/ or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
73 total views, 0 today