Full-Time Senior Administrator – Corporate Trust
Global Client Onboarding (“GCO”) is responsible for routine and non-routine client service and transactional support functions. Interact with other organizational units/teams to ensure timely delivery of service, or resolution of issues. Provides service to internal and external clients on a daily basis., including product knowledge and technical assistance, problem resolution, and account transaction or managed account processing. Responsible for reconciliation, account services, analytics, and reporting services at the highest levels.
Working hours – Need to have the time coverage as per the EMEA shift since support will be provided to EMEA. Occasional requirements to extend support in completing urgent deliverables, if any.
- Under direct supervision, you will be performing routine tasks in a product or functional area.
- Accurately open and update accounts or company records – Ensure data is fed into the correct system.
- Execute all correspondent requisites in a timely and accurate manner with an understanding of the underlying business and specific client needs.
- Respond to internal business partner’s inquiries
- Escalate non-standard issues to a Team Lead.
- Investigate and correct errors in company records and client accounts.
- Work closely with technology and systems teams to ensure the system is efficient and incorporate any necessary risk mitigations.
- Provide product knowledge, market nuances and requirements and technical assistance, as necessary
- Responsible for the quality and completion of own work.
- No direct reports but serves as a resource and subject matter expert to administrators.
- Assist the Specialist as necessary.
- High school/secondary school or the equivalent combination of education & experience is required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1-3 years of total work experience preferred.
- Organized and ability to work under time sensitive deadlines.
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Teamwork – A good team player
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
How to Applyhttps://bnymellon.eightfold.ai/careers/job?domain=bnymellon.com&query=24945&pid=12722220&triggerGoButton=false
206 total views, 0 today