Full-Time Senior Account Executive
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for you to join us as a Senior Account Executive!
- You will seek out new customers and partner with existing ones by offering a variety of solutions to improve their business and take exceptional care of your clients.
- You will conduct outbound calling every day to set face-to-face appointments, ensuring outstanding customer service though regular follow-ups, reporting regularly to a branch office.
- You will establish and strengthen relationships with decision makers for current and potential clients.
- You will learn and demonstrate the benefits of all Konica Minolta products, services and solutions for clients.
- You will design and present solutions that will help customers’ businesses.
- You will consistently close sales and achieve monthly activity and revenue goals.
- Must have at least four (4) years of business-to-business outside sales experience, selling to clients in the digital imaging solutions or other technology industry.
- College degree preferred but not required
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation is required!
About Konica Minolta
Konica Minolta’s journey started 150 years ago, with a vision to see and do things differently. We innovate for the good of society and the world. The same purpose that kept us moving then, keeps us moving now. Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. is reshaping and revolutionizing the workplace to achieve true connectivity through the Intelligent Connected Workplace. The company guides and supports its clients’ digital transformation through its expansive office technology portfolio, including IT Services (All Covered), intelligent information management, managed print services and industrial and commercial print solutions. Konica Minolta has been included on CRN’s MSP 500 list nine times and The World Technology Awards named the company a finalist in the IT Software category. Konica Minolta has been recognized as the #1 Brand for Customer Loyalty in the MFP Office Copier Market by Brand Keys for sixteen consecutive years, and is proud to be ranked on the Forbes 2021 America’s Best-in-State employers list. The company received Keypoint Intelligence’s BLI 2021 A3 Line of The Year Award and BLI 2021-2023 Most Color Consistent A3 Brand Award for its bizhub i-Series. Konica Minolta, Inc. has been named to the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index for nine consecutive years and has spent six years on the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World list. Konica Minolta partners with its clients to give shape to ideas and works to bring value to our society. For more information, please visit us online and follow Konica Minolta on Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
How to ApplyApply Directly through the Link Below: https://careers-kmbskonicaminolta.icims.com/jobs/2136/senior-account-executive/job?mode=view&mobile=false&width=753&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-300&jun1offset=-240
33 total views, 0 today