Full-Time Security Manager Community Health Center
Community Health Center
Overview of Position
- Client Management Skills
- Knowledge of security operations and procedures.
- Knowledge of Management practices and procedures.
- Skilled in staff management, including assigning work and providing training and discipline.
- Ability to provide positive direction and motivate performance.
- Understanding of a variety of security and safety devices and controls.
- Must be proficient in training and leading managers and field personnel to accomplish all assigned duties.
- Must have experience in conducting investigations and providing detailed case reports.
- Ability to track and maintain schedule assignments.
- Ability to maintain professional composure when dealing with unusual circumstances.
- Knowledge of business operations management and human resources administration.
- Use of personal computer and spreadsheet software.
- Ability to synthesize business/financial data and develop recommendations.
- Planning, organizing and leadership skills.
- Oral and written communications skills.
- Strong customer service and service delivery orientation.
- Maintain the highest-level of professional demeanor and personal standards. Must be available for on-call response 24-hours-per-day as assigned. Work schedule may include evening or night shifts rotation and/or coverage as determined and scheduled.
- Assure that all work schedules for regular and special assignments are designed to provide the service in the most effective and efficient manner possible.
- Ensure that trained and qualified security personnel properly staff all posts.
- Participate in the identification and selection of applicants for security positions.
- Conduct initial orientation for all employees and monitor on the job and in-service training of newly assigned security personnel.
- Ensure that all security personnel are aware of and perform their duties in full compliance with the facility security operations procedures and location policies, procedures and regulations.
- Ensure that assigned security personnel are kept up-to-date on any modifications to procedures, policies, or regulations.
- Work with management in the development and implementation of sound employee relations, development, and retention programs for the location.
- Maintain effective communications with all assigned security personnel. Develop and promote strong team skills within the security department, especially with shift supervisors.
- Interact and maintain strong relationships with all client, management staff and police/fire/public safety partners. Be responsive, polite and professional with all tenants, visitors, customers and patrons of the client environments.
- Counsel, advise, motivate, and (when necessary) provide discipline and positive reinforcement to personnel assigned to the location.
- Schedule and conduct formal and informal employee performance reviews. Prepare and facilitate reviews and approvals for all employee wage/grade changes, promotions, or other changes in job status.
- Schedule standard hours of coverage at least two weeks in advance and ensure that both the working and master schedule are prominently posted for security personnel’s review. Schedule and supervise special assignments and details at locations as required. Prepare all work schedules and weekly payroll time sheets.
- Maintain a high level of proficiency of computer abilities, to include familiarity and use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and USI/client proprietary payroll & billing systems and e-mail systems.
- Conduct periodic checks and inspections of assigned security personnel on all shifts to ensure they are properly performing such duties. Prepare detailed reports and follow-up plans as needed.
- Review and approve all reports, duty logs,
High School Diploma
Additional Information / Benefits
*Competitive pay and Comprehensive Benefits Package
*Recognition and Reward Programs
*Training and Career Development Opportunities
How to Applyhttps://joblinkapply.com/joblink/6892/Job/Index/586096/
482 total views, 0 today