Full-Time Security Attendant
Full-time Security Attendant position with a focus on security services to ensure the safety and well-being of occupants and assets within the facility. The ideal candidate will be responsible for maintaining a secure environment, conducting routine inspections and responding to emergencies as needed.
This is an FLSA non-exempt position. Standard work week is 40 hours defined as Tuesday-Saturday, 3:00 p.m.-11:30 p.m. Pay rate is $16.00 hourly.
Security Monitoring: Monitor and control access to the building, ensuring only authorized personnel enter. Surveillance of building internally and externally to observe and report any suspicious activities.Conduct regular patrols to identify potential security risks and remove unauthorized vehicles from private property.
Emergency Response: Respond promptly to alarms, emergencies and incidents. Utilize emergency procedures to safeguard occupants and property and coordinate with emergency services as needed.
Building Maintenance: Perform routine inspections of the building to identify maintenance issues. Report maintenance concerns to the appropriate personnel for timely resolution.
Customer Service: Provide assistance and information to building occupants and visitors. Address inquiries and concerns in a professional and courteous manner.
Record Keeping: Maintain accurate records of security-related activities, incidents and inspections. Complete daily log entries detailing observations and actions taken.
Collaboration: Collaborate with other building staff to ensure a cohesive approach to security and maintenance. Communicate effectively with management and team members.
Education and Training: High school diploma or equivalent. Prior experience preferred. Familiarity with surveillance systems and access control helpful.
Skills required include observation and attention to detail, customer service skills and ability to communicate effectively.
Physical Requirements inlude the ability to stand, walk and perform physical tasks as necessary for building internal and external patrols.
- Electronic Onboarding
- New, Enhanced Case Manager Training Program
- Team-Oriented Environment
- EMR System
- Excellent Health, Dental and Vision Care Coverage Options
- Employer Paid Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability and AD&D Coverages
- Supplemental Life Purchase Options
- 401(k) and Roth Plans with Employer Matching & Discretionary Contributions
- Generous Paid Vacation, Holidays, Sick and Personal Days
- Mileage Reimbursement at the Federal rate
- Free Parking
- North Central is a Federal Student Loan Forgiveness Participant
- Continuing Education Assistance
- Licensed Career Advancement Opportunities
- Supervision Provided for Credentialing
- Referral Bonuses
- CARF Nationally Accredited Establishment
- 50 Years in Business
- Recognized in the Top 15 Non-Profits by Business First
Background and reference checks will be conducted. Individuals are not considered applicants until they have completed an application and completed an on-site interview. Completing the application does not guarantee employment. In accordance with North Central’s Drug-Free Workplace Policy, pre-employment drug testing will be administered. EOE/AA
How to Applyhttps://ncmhs.exacthire.com/job/121469/source/20455
62 total views, 0 today