Part-Time School Van Driver (Non CDL)
Red Lion Bus is seeking Non-CDL Drivers to join the team in the York area, servicing Red Lion School District students.
Fantastic Part-Time Opportunity. No experience required, paid training and bonus incentives. This is a great driving job if you are looking for a consistent part time schedule with steady income, especially if you are a ride share driver, gig worker, retiree, stay-at-home parent, or college student. Very Competitive Pay!
Enjoy more time off and room for growth as you try something new!
If you have had a valid drivers’ license for at least one year, and can pass a background check, we want to hear from you!
Split schedule – part-time, 20-25 hours per week
- 9.5 months out of the year / 38 weeks (summer work available!)
- Opportunities always exist to sign up for additional hours (sports, trips, extended/summer programs)
- Free to apply for unemployment during the summer if you do not work
- Drivers may bring their children to work
In this position you can expect:
- Very competitive pay: $15.60 per hour!
- Teladoc service 100% covered by company (virtual healthcare – can treat and diagnose most non-emergency conditions, prescribe medicine)
- Other benefits: dental, vision, life insurance, disability, employee assistance
- You will qualify for health insurance benefits if you average 130+ hours per month over a year, through opportunities to sign up for extra driving.
About the Company: Krapf School Bus is a family-owned and operated transportation business established in 1942, by George Krapf, Jr., to provide pupil transportation for the local municipalities. Initially operating with two school buses, the company has grown and expanded, not only in size, but also in scope and diversity. Krapf School Bus is now one of the largest private providers of contracted school bus transportation in the nation, with operations in Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey and New York.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Krapf School Bus is an Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyCandidates can apply on the Krapf website: Krapf Group - Career Page (applytojob.com) Candidates can apply on Indeed: Krapf Group Jobs and Careers | Indeed.com Candidates can apply via the "apply" form on this job listing page and can email email@example.com
464 total views, 0 today