Full-Time Sanitary Welder
Responsible for the fabrication and welding of metal (primarily stainless steel) using sanitary ‘TIG method’ used in the brewery processes.
- Fabricate and assemble metal structures and equipment through the use of welders, cutters, shapers, and measuring tools, according to specifications.
- Repair and maintain metal equipment, piping systems, and structures of various size.
- Operate and maintain welding equipment.
- Developed understanding of contract plans and specifications, lay-out, blueprints, sketches and diagrams.
- Adhere to all safety procedures and rules; Identify safety hazards and take all necessary corrective action to eliminate or minimize hazards; adhere to lockout/tagout procedures.
- Inspect others work for co
Desired Skills/Experience (but not limited to):
- Expert level of proficiency in sanitary TIG welding of stainless steel
- Basic proficiency in GTAW and GMAW processes
- High School Diploma with 8+ years relevant work experience and specialist training in skilled trade disciplines
- Expert working knowledge, skills, and abilities in the welding and pipefitting trade.
- Expert skills and abilities in metal related work and blueprint reading.
- AWS certifications in sanitary tube welding, or the ability to pass weld coupon test immediately. Other certifications including structural and pipe.
- Familiar with a variety of materials including various grade of stainless steel.
- Ability to weld in confined spaces, overhead pipe racks, and various other difficult positions as needed.
- Solid communication skills and proficient with Microsoft Office Suite of Software Products.
- Lead work crew and plan for upcoming projects
- Design and fabricate tubing, pipe, and structural systems.
- Expert recordkeeping skills and abilities
- Knowledge of non-destructive testing for piping, vessels, and other metals.
- Knowledge of metric and standard piping and tubing systems.
- Proficient in cutting methods including plasma and oxy acetylene.
Desired Additional Skills:
- Proficient with CMMS Software
- Proficiency in drafting software including AutoCAD and Solidworks
- Basic manual machining skills including taking precise measurements, layout, and operation of manual vertical mill and lathe.
- Soldering and brazing of copper
Wage information is provided in compliance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and is Bell’s and New Belgium’s good faith and reasonable estimate of the compensation range and benefits offered for this position. The compensation offered to the successful applicant may vary based on factors including experience, skills, education, location, or other position-related reasons.
Starting Salary Range: $23.00 – $32.00
All Full time Coworkers at Bell’s and New Belgium enjoy the following benefits after one calendar month of employment: Medical & Dental Insurance (options available for dependents), Basic Term Life and AD&D Insurance, Short Term Disability Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Employee Assistance Program, PTO, 401k Match, Paid Caregiver Leave, and Profit Sharing. Certain positions with ‘On Call’ responsibilities may be eligible for phone/data reimbursement. Details will be shared, and questions answered during our interview process.
Bell’s and New Belgium welcomes all. We are committed to building an environment that is diverse, equitable, and inclusive within our own walls and amidst the entire craft beer community.
Bell’s and New Belgium strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender identity and expression (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
How to ApplyApply at:https://www.newbelgium.com/company/careers/
179 total views, 0 today