Full-Time Sales Representative II
Job Posting Title: irc10559
Job Title: Sales Representative III – Midwest
Division Name: Newpark Mats and Integrated Services
WHY JOIN NEWPARK?
One of Newpark’s Core Values is Excellence. It means we are committed to delivering value through performance, innovation, and service quality, and that commitment starts with YOU! Newpark is where you can challenge yourself in new and exciting ways and work in an environment that supports and values you. Here at Newpark, we are committed to finding, developing, retaining, and rewarding the best talent while providing an environment where our employees can grow professionally and personally.
WHO WE ARE
Newpark is transitioning from an oilfield services company to a leading provider of sustainable technologies and services across the energy industry. We have a global presence in large-scale, long-term markets, with business units positioned at each end of the energy transition. Headquartered in The Woodlands, Texas, we serve markets worldwide, with an established presence in all continents, demonstrating our commitment to being a strong and reliable partner for our customers, wherever they need us to be.
WHAT WE DO
At Newpark, our drive is to help customers improve the efficiencies and sustainability of their operations while delivering reliable and environmentally responsible solutions. This drive is the catalyst for innovation and development of next-generation products and services across all our businesses.
WHAT WE VALUE
We maintain an unwavering commitment to act following our Core Values of Integrity, Respect, Excellence, and Accountability, ensuring our customers receive the best products and services we can offer and that you experience a safe workplace where you can thrive:
Safety – Protecting each other like family while sustaining the environment in which we work.
Integrity – Acting honestly, ethically, and responsibly in all aspects of our business.
Respect – Dealing fairly and openly with employees, customers, suppliers, and the community.
Excellence – Delivering value through performance, innovation, and service quality.
Accountability – Using good judgment and taking responsibility for our actions.
What do wetlands, movie sets, power transmission lines, major sporting events, and a space shuttle have in common? They’ve all benefited from the utilization of the DURA-BASE® Advanced Composite Mat System. For 25 years Newpark Mats and Integrated Services has provided solutions for a multitude of industries on projects that require enhanced surface protection, ground stabilization and access solutions to move workers people and equipment where they must go. Newpark’s unique position as the only composite matting manufacturer with dedicated operational capabilities has provided us opportunities to partner with some of the world’s biggest players to work on some of the most interesting and vital missions found throughout the economy. Now the opportunity is yours to join a winning team to help customers discover how they can complete their ventures with solutions that set the standard for safety, efficiency, and environmental stewardship – enabling them to proceed with confidence. As a Sales Representative at Newpark, you will be responsible for growing territories in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, and Illinois. Working closely with commercial and operational leadership, you will collaborate to define a winning strategy within your region and develop business from introduction to close. In the role, you will be able to directly fuel the fastest growing division in Newpark, with ample opportunity for advancement. From initial contact to relationship development, field visits and executive presentations, this role experiences different challenges daily with plenty of reward and fun as part of the NMIS family.
“Winning” Sales Representatives Exhibit:
- Active Listening
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Time Management
- Emotional Intelligence
“Winning” Sales Representatives Deliver:
- Service new and existing customers to meet and exceed assigned financial objectives.
- Actively expand customer base by researching and contacting new prospects.
- Gain insight into new and existing accounts by staying in communication, visiting in person, and staying up to date with industry publications and marketing data.
- Tenacity in capitalizing on provided leads and gathered market information.
- Ability to self-motivate in a hybrid independent environment to positively position Newpark Mats & Integrated Services’ products and services to varied industries:
- Electrical Transmission & Distribution (T&D)
- Power Generation
- Oil & Gas
- Environmental Protection and Remediation
- Entertainment and Sporting Events
- Exhibit ownership of assigned territory to nurture established accounts while also hunting for new business.
- Constructively participate in reviews of performance to learn from wins, losses, and activities between.
- Contribute to team analytics by providing timely and accurate input to better understand industry trends and future outlooks.
- Work with all Newpark teams and members, as required, to ensure a consistently positive customer experience and team success.
- Continued personal growth of skills, acumen, and best practices through participation in sales meetings, trade shows, and company provided trainings.
- Participate in and lead special projects to foster innovation and further expand Newpark’s competitive advantage.
- Always conduct business in a manner that aligns with Newpark ’s Core Values (Respect, Accountability, Integrity, Safety, Excellence).
“Winning” Sales Representatives Receive:
- A fun team environment where collaboration is encouraged and rewarded.
- Opportunities to participate in team building and community service events.
- Support and training related to the products and services Newpark Mats and Integrated Services provides.
- Personal development to build career skills and better position yourself for continued success.
- Exposure to many industries and a better understanding of the interconnected economy.
- Varied activity and opportunity for hands on learning with operations in the field.
- Necessary communication devices and transportation.
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Opportunity for advancement based on performance and success of the team.
Education & Experience Requirements:
High School Diploma or educational equivalent. 5 years sales experience. Broad technical knowledge of company’s products and services and customer requirements. Excellent communication skills. Good negotiating skills.
Sells products and services to existing or new customers in the field. Maintains a mix of large and small accounts. Usually calls at customer location. Handles special projects, as assigned.
How to ApplyHow to Apply: Register to create an account at https://jobs.newpark.com, then search for the vacancy. Click Apply to complete your application online. We are an equal opportunity employer. Newpark and its affiliates do not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, sexual orientation, disability, military service/veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status. For more information on Equal Employment Opportunity, please click here. Newpark Resources, Inc. is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity, including providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with a disability. Applicants with a physical or mental disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact the Manager, HR Governance & Compliance at HRcompliance@newpark.com.
48 total views, 0 today