Full-Time Sales Office/Customer Service Personnel
Goodwill are now recruiting for Sales Office/Customer Service Personnel
Successful candidates must have previous experience within a similar role.
Additional details about these positions:
– 0830-1700, Monday to Thursday (32hr working week)
– Free on-site parking
– 13 week ‘Temp to Perm’ for the right candidates
– Online Monthly payslips and pension auto-enrolment
– Immediate start available
Duties for the Sales Office/Customer Service position:
- Assist loading email/telephone orders to our inhouse sales system
- Assist customers tracking their orders either through our warehouse or via the courier services if already dispatched
- With training, be able to advise customers when they raise product queries
- Work closely with the operations & fulfilment side of the business in relation to orders loaded.
- Assist with general office duties
The ideal Warehouse Operative needs to be/have:
- Preferably experience as an Administrator/Customer Service or similar role
- Customer focussed and comfortable with busy client telephony
- Constructive approach to problem solving
- Resilient, positive, numerateand detail oriented
- Organisedand able to prioritise workload in a faced paced environment
- Keen interest in learning and keeping up to date
- Excellent verbal and written communicationskills
- IT literate(MS Office, internet, email systems)
Choose to join a market leader! Goodwill is a successful National Wholesaler supplying unique product to retailers within the sports industry. Bring your personality and join our enthusiastic team at Goodwill in a fast paced industry and make a difference immediately.
If you are interested in this Sales Office role please apply with an up to date CV.
How to ApplyKindly call Gerran on 07866255396 if the role appeals to you.
107 total views, 1 today