Full-Time Risk and Compliance Coordinator
At USA Triathlon, we believe that life is better when you swim, bike and run.
USA Triathlon is the Olympic and Paralympic National Governing Body (NGB) for the sport of triathlon and all things multisport and is the largest multisport organization in the world. We spend every day thinking about ways to grow and support the sport. We’re building the most innovative service organization in sports and transforming lives by inspiring participation to help communities become healthier. We also represent our country at the highest levels of international competition, striving to win medals with class and integrity.
We are defining the modern-day NGB, with innovation as a cornerstone of our strategy. We are guided by principles of service leadership, performance excellence, collaboration, and diversity and inclusion at all levels of the organization. Our focus on listening, collaborating and adapting our existing model has allowed us to create step function changes in our business model, governance and constituent support, and play a leadership role throughout the Olympic and Paralympic Movement.
We are all about going above and beyond to serve the triathlon community, and we work equally hard to serve our teammates. We are committed to being the best place to work in the U.S. Olympic & Paralympic movement by focusing on hiring, training and promoting talented, dedicated, passionate individuals who want to get better every day. We have unlimited vacation, 100% paid medical benefits, access to the U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Training Center and more.
Come to Colorado Springs, ranked No. 4 as a Best Place to Live by U.S. News & World Report in its 2020-2021 survey! USA Triathlon was selected as one of Front Office Sports Best Employers in Sports in 2020 and 2021! USA Triathlon was also selected as an honorable mention in Outside Magazine’s 2020, 2021 and 2022 Best Places to Work. USA Triathlon has been nationally recognized for its commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Access, having been awarded the USOPC’s Advancements in Diversity and Inclusion Award in 2017 and the USOPC’s National Governing Bodies’ Diversity & Inclusion Choice Award in 2018, 2019 and 2021. Be part of the Olympic & Paralympic movement. Hone your skills and expertise while creating opportunities for triathletes to live their best lives.
We hope you are ready for a fulfilling challenge.
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Proactively monitors and enforces SafeSport training and compliance requirements set by the U.S. Center for SafeSport
- Manages the background check system and tracks background checks for all constituents to ensure compliance
- Drafts SafeSport supporting documents, policies and procedures
- Collaborates with the Marketing and Communications Department as necessary to develop institutional messaging and drive compliance communications
- Administers annual conflict of interest disclosure process for the board, staff and committee members
- Assists with legal research and provides support for investigations and audits
- Ensures accuracy of all board and committee information on website
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment as part of a team atmosphere, including effective coordination across the organization
- Outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; adept at relationship-building
- Proficient at managing multiple responsibilities, initiatives and projects simultaneously
- Bachelor’s degree required, interest in law or compliance strongly preferred
- Minimum of 1-5 years of legal, risk or compliance experience
- Strong computer and mobile device skills; familiarity with Mac and PC operating systems
- Ability to travel for events and work a flexible schedule, including off-hours, weekends and holidays
Please provide a resume and a cover letter in which you briefly describe why you are the ideal candidate for this position.
- Applications will be reviewed beginning on January 4, 2023.
Additional Job Information
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Hiring Pay Range: $38-$42k
This is a full time, non-exempt position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to Applyhttps://www.teamusa.org/USA-Triathlon/About/USAT/Employment
638 total views, 0 today