Full-Time Retail Sales and Service Professional
Are you a people person? Are you looking for competitive pay in a fast-paced environment? Are you looking to grow within a great company? If so, you may be an amazing fit for our team!
Work Location: 106 E 200 N, Cedar City, UT
As a Retail Sales and Service Professional with TDS in Cedar City, UT, you will be a key contributor in TDS’s overall strategy to grow, delight and retain our customers. Our goal is to grow revenue and achieve sales goals by providing exceptional customer service– and that starts with you. You will assist customers in our Retail Office as well as handle inbound customer calls.
Being the face of TDS Telecom and sharing your knowledge with our customers is important and comes with many rewards – starting with pay.
With an hourly rate of $17.83, uncapped commission (targeted at $2.02/hr), your targeted total annual earnings will be around $41,200. In your first two months, you’ll receive additional $175 payments while you’re ramping up to meet your sales goals! You will also receive a $1,000 sign-on bonus (paid after 30 days of employment)!
We also offer a great schedule– Monday through Friday 8am-5pm, no nights or weekends!
In addition, you will also receive a generous benefits package, which includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage starting on day 1 of employment!
- Excellent 401k plan (100% matching on 3%, 40% matching on 2%)
- Annually, you will receive 3 weeks of vacation time and 2 weeks of sick time, which start accruing on your first day
- Discounts on TDS services
- Tuition assistance after working with TDS for 1 year
- Opportunity to earn a spot on our 5-day Elite Seller trip to a tropical destination!
The pay range listed for this position represents the low and high end of the base compensation range. However, the base pay rate offered for this position is expected to be $17.83 per hour. Also, certain positions are eligible for additional forms of compensation.
In this role, you will:
- Deliver sales results through providing exceptional customer service: exceed or meet monthly sales goals of strategic products such as but not limited to, Voice, High Speed Data, TV and Internet Content Product offerings.
- Delight and retain existing customer base by consistently providing exceptional customer service on all billing inquiries, seasonal service requests, toll inquiries, and other miscellaneous inquiries.
- Consult with customers on these service calls to identify customer technology needs and offer TDS product solutions they may not currently have and/or offer at a better value.
- Follow cash management procedures to assure accuracy in all cash and payment handling from customer to deposit
- Keep current with promotions, products and technology necessary to exceeding or meeting sales goals.
- 1+ years’ experience in a sales or customer service role.
- 2+ years computer experience (may include order applications, Microsoft Outlook, Word, or Excel)
- Must follow the TDS attendance guidelines in order to meet TDS’s business needs including but not limited to our obligations to our customers and to our customers’ needs.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license.
TDS Broadband Service provides cable TV, broadband internet, and phone service in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oregon, Utah, and Texas. Visit helloTDS.com.
Associates scheduled to work 20 or more hours per week have access to medical, dental, vision, life insurance, a 401(k) plan, and paid time off benefits such as vacation (15 days accrued per year for full-time; pro-rated for part-time associates working between 20-39 hours), sick leave (10 days accrued per year for full-time and pro-rated for all other associates), seven paid national holidays and one floating holiday, paid parental leave (2 weeks after 12 months of employment), among others. Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability coverage is also available for associates working 30 or more hours per week and Education Assistance is available to full-time associates. Associates scheduled to work under twenty hours per week or for a limited term (i.e. interns) are eligible for medical coverage, the 401(k) plan (if 18 or older), as well as sick leave (10 days accrued per year for full-time and pro-rated for all other associates). For more detail on the benefits we offer click here.
At TDS, we embrace Equal Employment Opportunity by valuing our differences and consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by law. To learn about our diversity & inclusion philosophy and culture, click here!
How to Applyhttps://external-telecom-teldta.icims.com/jobs/22757/retail-sales-and-service-professional/job?mode=view
64 total views, 0 today