Part-Time Retail Merchandising Rep – Berkeley
Retail Merchandising Services, Inc. (RMS), a national merchandising company servicing various retailers, has an immediate opening for a Part-Time Merchandising Representative in your area!
As an employee of RMS you would be assigned to work in retail stores on a weekly, bi-weekly and/or one-time basis. You would be responsible for servicing retail stores within a 15-mile radius of your home address and can expect part-time, varying hours from week to week. On average, you can expect to be scheduled 1 to 5 hours each week. Workload may vary drastically based on the time of the year.
- Employees are paid an hourly rate of ($18.27) per hour.
- Employees who temporarily work or train in a store that is not their own may receive mileage in the amount of $0.45 per mile and/or drive time that is paid at ($16.99) per hour.
- Bi-weekly reimbursement for smart device usage
- 401k with company match
- Pay increases based on tenure
- Flexible scheduling, set your own weekly schedule
- Paid on the job and online training
- Convenient mobile reporting
- Bi-weekly pay with the option of direct deposit
- Employee referral bonus program
RMS Merchandisers complete a variety of tasks such as:
- Stock and organize product on the salesfloor
- Audit to ensure product is placed in the correct spot on the salesfloor
- Place stickers or signs on product
- Data collection
- Product knowledge training
- Display set up
- …and more!
- Previous retail or merchandising experience is strongly preferred
- Have reliable transportation to commute to retailers within a 15-mile radius of your home
- Internet access with downloading and printing capabilities
- Regular access to a smart device with an iOS or Android operating system that includes a data plan, ability to download an app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store, and the ability to take photos
- Email address and regular access to a phone with voicemail capability
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to meet and adhere to deadlines
To view open stores and apply for this position, please visit our website at www.rmservicing.com and submit your application through the Careers dropdown.
100 total views, 1 today