Full-Time Residential Clinical Director
The Mental Health Association is hiring immediately for a Clinical Director. The Clinical Director will provide leadership and clinical support for MHA’s GRIT LGBTQ+ co-occurring substance use and mental health residential program. MHA’s GRIT programs provide a 24 hour structured, safe environment for 17 adults, are located in the community, and provide assistance to those who are in recovery from addiction and have moderate to severe mental health conditions. The Clinical Director is responsible for clinical oversight of the program, supervision of 3 clinicians and providing direction re: assessments, intakes, treatment plans and trainings to staff and persons served as well as ensuring that the program meets clinical standards set by MHA and the Bureau of Substance Addiction Services.
Clinical Director Essential Functions/Position Responsibilities:
- Develop, recommend and implement program related clinical and operational practices, policies and procedures. Ensure and establish priorities for effective implementation to achieve positive service outcomes.
- Ensuring the thorough completion of all required assessments and treatment plans.
- Providing guidance, support and consultation to direct care staff.
- Facilitating training on topics related to recovery, dual diagnosis, and crisis intervention.
- Partnering with Program Director to ensure clinically informed therapeutic milieu.
- Partnering with Program Director to complete monthly chart and utilization review audits.
- Communicates with MBHP to assess and report on Clinical Necessity.
- Participate in on call rotation
- Facilitate and/or oversee a minimum of 5 hours of individual and/or group treatment sessions
- Review and approve time sheets, approve and plan for PTO usage
- Ensure all staff attend relevant clinical training
- Review and lead critical incident review process
- Coordinate care with outpatient community based clinical providers such as psychiatrist
- Oversee eligibility process including conducting screening, intake assessments off-site
- Adhere to Evidence Based Practice treatment model
- Facilitate family meetings
- Review and approve all after care plans
- Actively participate in all licensing and accreditation processes.
- Serve as a liaison to relevant service systems, state agencies and community partners as needed. Create and maintain open and effective lines of communication in an effort to meet contract and licensing standards and promote the mission of MHA within the community.
- Pursue activities to enhance personal professional growth. Attend conferences, classes, address groups and represent agency. Attend/participate in statewide meetings, task forces, committees, etc. relating to area of expertise.
- Promote and integrate agency mission, values, philosophy and principles.
- Perform other similar duties as assigned by the Director of Residential Recovery Services.
Clinical Director Professional Experience:
- Master’s Degree Required
- License required (LCSW, LICSW, LMHC or LADC 1)
- License eligible considered
- Spanish speaking preferred
EEOC Statement: MHA Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, MHA Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
How to ApplyTo Apply: HOME | MHA Inc. or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
100 total views, 0 today