Part-Time Registered Nurse
Why did I become a Nurse? There are so many personal answers to this question, “I was inspired by a Nurse I met”, “I wanted to make a difference”, “it’s rewarding”, “I want to make a positive impact”, to quote just a few.
As a Registered Nurse, you get to help people through some of their most vulnerable moments in life. You get to make connections by becoming a friend, a confidant, an extended family member; and these are the qualities we look for in anyone wanting to join us at Catherine House in Frome, Somerset.
To join our team, our family, you will need the ability to feel for another person through “compassion”. You will need to show concern for someone through “sympathy”. More importantly, you need to have the ability to not only understand another’s feelings, but also to become one with that person’s emotions, to put yourself in their shoes and imagine what they’re going through – “empathy”.
- A valid NMC Pin (RGN or RMN)
- To have a genuine passion to care for people
- Be able to communicate at all levels
- Have leadership qualities
- Excellent Hourly Rate
- Paid breaks!
- Complimentary meals
- Bank Holiday Enhancement
- Free DBS
- Unlimited access to our Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- Full-time working pattern, part-time working pattern and bank hours are offered
- Automatic enrolment into our pension scheme
- Relocation assistance offered
- A fully funded, free CPD accredited training programme like no other provided for all team members
- A 24/7 specialist welfare help line for guidance, support and general health questions
How to ApplyContact email@example.com
45 total views, 1 today