Full-Time Recruitment Manager
The Rainforest Alliance is creating a more sustainable world by using social and market forces to protect nature and improve the lives of farmers and forest communities. To achieve our mission, we partner with diverse allies around the world to drive positive change across global supply chains and in many of our most critically important natural landscapes.
Our alliance spans 70 countries and includes farmers and forest communities, companies, governments, civil society, and millions of individuals. Together we work to protect forests and biodiversity, take action on climate, and promote the rights and improve the livelihoods of rural people.
As an international nonprofit organization with more than 30 years of experience in sustainability transformation, we understand that the social and economic well-being of rural communities is tightly connected to ecosystem health. This knowledge has shaped our rigorous programs to advance sustainable land-use and commodity production.
At the Rainforest Alliance we combat climate change, protect forests and biodiversity, promote human rights, and improve livelihoods. The enormity of the social and environmental challenges we are facing requires working together in a broad alliance. This is why we bring farmers, forest communities, companies, and consumers together to change the way the world produces, sources, and consumes.
To protect nature and improve lives it’s becoming increasingly urgent that we approach the way we use our land and produce food and other products in more sustainable ways. For this to succeed we need to fundamentally change the way that businesses operate and source, and the choices we all make as consumers.
Our growing global alliance aims to transform our relationship with our natural resources and each other, to create a better future for people and nature together.
The Rainforest Alliance encourages diversity and inclusion across the global organization. With this commitment to diversity, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, ages, disability and any other protected group.
At the Rainforest Alliance we are looking for an enthusiastic, service oriented, and detail focused new team member for our Talent Acquisition team. The Rainforest Alliance is a fast-growing organization with 650+ staff spread across the globe with the ambition to further diversity its staff base and, to hire significantly more staff in the three geographical regions where we create the impact.
The Recruitment Manager is leading the Global Talent Acquisition team, with the support of 2 Full-time colleagues (based in Latin America and Europe, Africa or Asia). This role is responsible to manage the end-to-end recruitment process while delivering a distinctive candidate experience.
- The Rainforest Alliance’s Core Values are Impact, Change, Collaboration, Openness and Trust and as such they form the basis of the behaviours we demonstrate;
- Design, implement and lead the global strategy for talent acquisition in line with the mission and culture of the organization;
- Work in close collaboration with the People Business Partners and the Director of Advice & Operations to determine the priorities and needs per region and business portfolio in order to drive the design and implementation accordingly;
- Based on RA’s goals and strategy, responsible for job descriptions design to attract the desired talent, and uses inclusive language aligned with the diversity and inclusion strategy;
- Responsible for the recruitment of all senior level positions;
- Develop and follow up recruitment KPI’s, in coordination with Lead People Analytics;
- Develop relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms and manage the procurement and measurement process;
- Develop recruiting and interviewing best practices and build expertise and capacity by training, coaching and mentoring Hiring Managers across the organization; and
- Responsible for managing the Talent Acquisition budget.
- Bachelor’s and / or Masters’ degree in Human Resources Management or related field preferred.
- 7+ year’s relevant experience in recruitment required.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ people management experience.
- Knowledge of trends and cutting-edge HR strategies.
- Inspired by our mission and always looking for the best way to make the organization stronger.
- Experience with recruitment and in sourcing.
- Fluent in English and additional language welcome.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented with strong time management and follow-through skills.
- Able to plan, organize, manage and/or carry out multiple related activities simultaneously.
- Must be pro-active, creative and self-driven.
Job Level: 3A
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
Deadline: November 30, 2022.
Only candidates authorized to work in the countries listed will be considered.
If you have any questions about the job vacancy, please contact the HR department: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Applyhttps://rainforest-alliance.hirehive.com/job/110895/recruitment-manager-global
585 total views, 0 today