Full-Time Recruitment Associate
HumRRO is a nationally recognized, non-profit applied research and consulting organization, established in 1951 and headquartered in Alexandria, VA with offices in Louisville, KY; Minneapolis, MN; and Monterey, CA. We provide our clients with customized solutions for complex business, HR, educational, and organizational challenges. Our areas of expertise include personnel selection and classification, education research and evaluation, human capital management, measurement and analytics, talent development, leadership development and evaluation, employment research, policy analysis, survey research, and professional credentialing. We work with a diverse array of public- and private-sector clients, including the Departments of Defense and Homeland Security and several other civilian federal agencies; local and state government agencies; Fortune 500 companies; and non-profit organizations.
Our employees enjoy a highly collaborative and supportive environment that fosters innovation, ethical practice, and outstanding customer service. HumRRO offers its employees competitive salaries, outstanding health care and retirement benefits, flexible work options, annual professional development support, and an enriching environment in which to focus or diversify their talents and contribute to the benefit of our clients, society, and science.
About the Job
We seek a Recruitment Associate to help facilitate the movement of candidates through the recruitment process and onboarding-related activities within the Human Resources Department. This position will report to the Human Resources Manager and may also report to other HumRRO staff members for work on specific projects.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support for full-cycle recruitment and onboarding processes, from requisition to new hire status.
- Support HR and organizational leaders in developing recruiting strategies and campaigns.
- Use applicant tracking tool to review applications and screen resumes based on criteria in job posting.
- Record, manage, and document all internal notes.
- Schedule interviews and job talks and manage logistics for hiring managers.
- Serve as expert for the applicant tracking system, providing user support to all internal hiring managers regarding use of features, functions, and recruitment processes.
- Assist staff in complying with company’s recruitment and hiring processes.
- Track candidate activity and run reports, as needed, through the applicant tracking system.
- Research and analyze sourcing options. Make recommendations based on organizational needs and history of success with past resources.
- Ensure job postings are active and visible in all appropriate sources.
- Coordinate the temporary employee hiring process with hiring managers.
- Support new hire and onboarding processes, including scheduling and communication with different departments.
- Serve as point of contact for applicant travel and relocation activities in collaboration with the Accounting Department and Human Resources.
- May do or support staff outreach activities to potential talent pools at academic institutions.
- Assist with various HR-related special projects.
- Perform a variety of other tasks as necessary to support the Human Resources Department and carry out day-to-day responsibilities.
Basic Requirements and Qualifications
- Associate’s degree or high school degree and 2+ years related experience.
- 2+ years of experience supporting a recruiting function and knowledge of recruiting strategies is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of human resource practices and policies.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant programs, including social media (e.g., SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, and LinkedIn).
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, and manage own workload.
- Ability to relate effectively to others.
- Proven ability to work well within a team environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of records and data.
This position will be located at our corporate headquarters in Old Town Alexandria, VA. The successful applicant will work on-site at corporate headquarters.
All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, veteran status, medical condition, or disability. EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled.
Named one of “50 Great Places to Work” by Washingtonian magazine, 2019, and one of the “Top Workplaces” by The Washington Post for 2020 and 2021
How to ApplyFor more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website. https://humrro.applicantpool.com/jobs/1020634-292344.html
56 total views, 1 today