Full-Time Recruitment and Clinical Rotations Coordinator
The Oregon State Hospital is seeking a new team member to provide stellar support in the recruitment of staff across clinical disciplines and the coordination and onboarding of psychiatric academic rotations overseen by the Chief Medical Officer. Sound interesting? Apply Today!
What you will do!
You will consult with hiring managers and HR to review, and execute directed recruitment plan strategies.
You will coordinate interview panels, schedule interviews and prepare interview documents! as
You will coordinate the onboarding and offboarding of psychiatry academic rotations for Nurse Practitioners, Medical Residents, Medical Students and Fellows.
You will assess, track,and manage Locums presentations for specified needs, skills, and competencies!
You will coordinate, facilitate, and track education/rotation opportunities!
What’s in it for you?
- A position where your input and contributions impact the citizens of Oregon
- 8 hours of vacation leave and 8 hours of sick leave per month
- Nearly unbeatable medical, vision, and dental benefits
- Pension and retirement programs
- Three years of clerical/secretarial experience that included:
- Two years at a full performance level performing typing, word processing, or other generation of documents AND
- lead work responsibility or coordination of office procedures.
Courses or training in Office Occupations or Office Technology may be substituted for up to one year of the clerical/secretarial experience.
No substitution will be made for the two years at the full performance level.
- Experience in creating and maintaining a work environment that is respectful and accepting of diversity among team members and the people we serve.
- Must have excellent customer service skills, with the ability to effectively communicate detailed information, both orally and in writing to a broad spectrum of leadership, universities, stakeholders, and employeeswithin the agency.
- Communication must be at a professional level with attention to grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Proficiency in Outlook, Microsoft Word, Access, and Excel.
- 3 years office experience, preferrably in a medical setting.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work with people who have diverse interests and a willingness to participate as a member of a high-functioning team.
How to ApplyComplete the online application at oregonjobs.org using job number REQ-104302
720 total views, 0 today