Temporary Recruiter Assistant/Jr. Recruiter
Job Type: Contract
Contract length: 06 Months
- An employment specialist is responsible for matching job applicants to a specific job that suits their talents.
- They are responsible for ensuring that the candidate has the right skills for the job.
- A few of the main duties of an employment specialist are testing the skills of the job candidates, conducting mock interviews, helping candidates with their resume, and monitor job retention.
- They also have to work with employers to match their job openings.
- Some of the jobs titles that an employment specialist could grow into are HR manager and office manager.
- Coordinate interviews and assessment testing for candidates
- Update applicant tracking system with candidate activity
- Respond to all staffing requests within required timeframes
- Process all new hire and internal transfer paperwork
- Assist with closing out recruitment job files
- Process, review and clear background screening requests
- Provide new hire orientation support
- Maintain confidential Human Resources information
- Maintain a high level of proficiency with sensitive data and the ATS (Applicant Tracking System); ensure all data entry is accurate and up to date in order to capture all data required for compliance purposes
- Coordinate with the appropriate internal departments and process all new hire and internal transfer paperwork
- Ensure that the appropriate required documentation is collected from each new hire in order to complete the Employment Eligibility Verification form and that the form is completed accurately in accordance with the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
- Resolves interview scheduling conflicts
- Assist with Human Resources project work as requested
- Research HR related topics to ensure the following of Best Practices
- Suggest, research and implement process improvement initiatives
- Intermediate level of PC skills required (Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Basic knowledge of Human Resources processes and practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- 3-5 years of Professional experience as a sourcer, recruiter or similar role.
- High school diploma or GED
How to ApplyFor immediate consideration, please send your resume directly to Lory Weir at email@example.com. You can view all of our open positions at www.hornetstaffing.com
454 total views, 0 today