For over 235 years, Bank of New York Mellon (BNY Mellon) has been at the center of the global financial markets, providing the world’s leading institutions the tools, capabilities, and services to be distinctive investors. We power individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management.
Our organizational culture stands on solid values – Integrity, Strength in Diversity, Passion for Excellence and Courage to Lead. Our guiding principles drive us to always do what’s right, helping everyone feel included on the way, to take the risks necessary to lead and get things done.
We are seeking a driven individual who would like to take the next step in their recruitment career.
As Recruiter your will be responsible for partnering with hiring managers, HRBPs and Recruiting Administrators to seek out, assess, attract and hire the best talent – both internally and externally.
- Support recruitment efforts, across multiple business lines and geographies within the EMEA region.
- You will learn and deploy all staffing-related policies and procedures, including redeployment activity and BNY Mellon’s diversity recruitment emphasis.
- You will be expected to effectively manage multiple requisitions at one time whilst pro-actively sourcing directly where possible candidates through a variety of recruiting channels.
- The successful incumbent will strive to reduce the organization’s reliance and spend on third party recruiting agency vendors.
In addition, you will facilitate internal mobility through BNY Mellon My Career Reimagined and participate in various internal events designed at retaining top talent.
The successful candidate will demonstrate/possess:
- Previous experience in managing the end to end recruitment cycle, financial services industry background is desired but not compulsory
- Effective communication skills with stakeholders and colleagues at all levels within the organization is a must
- Experience using direct sourcing tools (such as LinkedIn, talent pooling and industry relevant job boards)
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple recruitment campaigns with tight deadlines
We provide clearly defined, transparent development pathways to help you grow both personally and professionally. The benefits we offer to you were carefully selected to build your comfort of working and help you reach your personal goals.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
How to Apply
420 total views, 0 today