Full-Time Public Relations Account Manager (LA)
MMGY Wagstaff is an integrated public relations and marketing agency devoted to the culinary, travel and wine and spirits industries. We offer a comprehensive suite of communications, digital marketing, and branding services for our restaurant, hotel/resort, travel destination, wine and spirits, and hospitality lifestyle clients.
MMGY Wagstaff is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse, equitable, inclusive, and welcoming team. We operate on the belief that we are stronger together. Here, you will be a part of an intrepid, transparent, genuine, and sharing culture where we strive to make things better for our team members, clients, and communities.
We are looking for a dynamic Public Relations Account Manager to join our team of versatile storytellers and marketers who are professionally dedicated to their passions for food, wine, and travel.
- Offer client-facing strategy development and execution
- Lead client accounts and projects
- Attend and lead client meetings, and actively participate in new business proposal development and presentations.
- Review and assist in research, reporting, list building, content creation, and integrated work
- Develop and implement strategic direction for client accounts
- Execute strategy in specialized areas such as social media community management, earned media relations and proactive media pitching, various writing projects, influencer marketing, etc.
- Comfortable working independently and as part of a multi-functional team
- Attend relevant events/FAMs/media opportunities/etc.
- 4-5+ years of experience working in a public relations setting, hospitality, culinary and agency experience is a plus
- Show integrity and good judgment when working with colleagues and clients
- Ability to understand the industry and our client’s businesses
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work autonomously and with a team
- Experience managing multi-layered projects and meeting deadlines
- Manages time efficiently and effectively
- Possesses creative and strategic outlook with an ability to execute
- Knowledgeable in social media and branded content
- Experience engaging with senior executives on strategy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and other platforms such as Adobe to be able to communicate, report results, create tools and templates for client work
- Adaptable, solution-oriented, and resourceful when tackling challenges and obstacles
- An overall passion for the hospitality lifestyle industries – restaurants, travel/destinations/hotels, wine & spirits. Must be able to communicate in a clear and professional manner.
MMGY Wagstaff offers a nurturing work environment where creativity and professionalism are abundant, dynamic, independent thinkers thrive, and intrepid work inspires. Our competitive benefits package includes group medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as other offerings including paid short-term disability, a 401(k)-retirement plan with match, voluntary long-term disability, pet insurance, and accident/critical illness plans.
How to ApplyTo apply, visit the following link: https://wagstaff-media-marketing.breezy.hr/p/ad9ad3c392af-public-relations-account-manager?state=published
766 total views, 0 today