Full-Time Psychometrician/Quantitative Analyst
The Human Resources Research Organization (HumRRO) is a non-profit leader in applied research, evaluation, and analytics in the arenas of employment, student, and military testing, and professional credentialing and licensing. We work with federal and state government agencies, private sector organizations, and professional associations.
About the Organization
As a non-profit, HumRRO is dedicated to work that contributes to science and society. Our employees enjoy a highly collaborative and supportive environment that fosters innovation, ethical practice, and outstanding customer service. Our core operational staff includes Psychometricians/Quantitative Analysts. We are committed to supporting a diverse workforce and to practicing equity and inclusion for all staff.
About the Job
This job is for a candidate who has completed a PhD degree in a relevant field and has several years of post-degree relevant work experience. Work may include:
- Direct the execution of moderate to large scale research projects, including managing the work of junior staff and ensuring compliance with quality, timeliness, and budgetary requirements.
- Design and implement research and analysis plans.
- Develop and/or evaluate various assessments, including cognitive and non-cognitive measures (i.e., job knowledge tests, situational judgment tests, personality assessments and logic-based reasoning measures, physical abilities tests).
- Collect, analyze, and interpret data gathered through various means (e.g., focus groups, surveys, tests, extant databases, alignment workshops).
- Use a variety of analytic tools (e.g., Excel, SPSS, SAS, R, Python, IRT software).
- Conduct classical and IRT item analyses, test scoring and equating, standard setting.
- Write technical reports and orally present findings to internal staff and/or clients.
- Lead and/or assist with the development of proposals to secure new contracts.
- Mentor and develop more junior staff.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues, managers, and clients and be a strong supporter of effective teamwork.
Candidates should be willing to work on a variety of types of tasks and projects and possess a desire to learn and develop inventive methods that respond to client needs.
The position is at a HumRRO office in one of the following cities: Alexandria, VA; Louisville, KY; Monterey, CA; or Minneapolis, MN. We offer a hybrid work policy that allows for part-time telework.
Requirements and Qualifications
- PhD in Educational Measurement, Quantitative Psychology, I-O Psychology, or related discipline.
- Two plus years of post-doctoral work experience.
- Willingness and interest to work on a variety of projects and tasks across our lines of business.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate orally and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, prioritize, and manage own work and the work of others.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as a member or leader of a team.
- Demonstrated commitment to meeting high standards for product and service quality.
- Desire to learn and develop inventive methods that respond to client needs.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to establish and maintain effective relationships with team members and clients
- U.S. citizenship is required for this position based on government contract requirements.
All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, medical condition, or disability. EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled.
Named one of “50 Great Places to Work” by Washingtonian magazine, 2019, and one of the “Top Workplaces” by The Washington Post for 2020 and 2021.
How to ApplyFor more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website. https://humrro.applicantpool.com/jobs/1051422-292344.html
95 total views, 0 today