Full-Time Psychiatric ARNP – Port Townsend, Washington
We love where we work and can’t wait to show you!
Jefferson Healthcare (www.jeffersonhealthcare.org) is currently seeking a full-time Pediatric & Adult Psychiatric ARNP. We are searching for a caring and experienced provider to join our team and deliver comprehensive integrated behavioral health services in a Primary Care, outpatient setting. By operating within the Advancing Integrated Mental Health Solutions (AIMS) model as part of the University of Washington, Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences Division of Population Health, our program aims to enhance patient access and quality in mental health care. We are dedicated to transforming the healthcare we provide and improving patient outcomes. In your role as a Psychiatric ARNP, you will be critical in evaluating and treating psychiatric disorders, offering treatment recommendations to the referring primary care provider, and maintaining effective communication with our onsite psychotherapy providers who provide high-quality, short-term evidence-based psychotherapy. The psychiatric ARNP offers expert consultation to the collaborative team without maintaining a patient panel. Our team focuses on delivering therapy care for patients with mild to moderate depression, anxiety, PTSD, and/or bipolar disorders. Our primary treatment approaches include Behavioral Activation, CBT, Problem-Solving Therapy, and EMDR. For more severe cases, we refer patients to external specialty-level providers or community mental health services. This is an exceptional opportunity to contribute to a tight-knit community and be part of an incredible environment that creates daily positive change in the lives of your neighbors!
What can we offer you:
- MGMA Competitive Salary (Guaranteed Base)
- Hospital employed with benefits, retirement, malpractice, vacation, and CME allowance
- Workday: Four, 10-hour days (8 clinical and 2 administrative; 4 clinic days)
- Part-time option available
- Outstanding benefits, including employer contribution to your retirement account and low insurance premiums for individuals and families. Benefits package is ranked in the top 1% in the state!
- Support and access to resources through Advancing Integrated Mental Health Solutions (AIMS) model as part of the University of Washington, Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences Division of Population Health
What we are looking for:
- Experienced (at least 3 years), compassionate, and highly motivated
- Washington State medical license (ARNP/Psychiatry) license in good standing
- Board-certified or board-eligible
- A desire to live in a rural community
- Ability to work as a team as well as independently
- Comfortable with pediatric and adult care
Jefferson Healthcare is one of the top employers on the beautiful Olympic Peninsula and near Seattle, Victoria, BC and Vancouver. We are a DNV accredited, 5 Star rated 25-bed Critical Access Hospital with six rural health clinics and a wide scope of specialty services; we provide exceptional care for more than 25,000 residents of East Jefferson County.
Port Townsend has been named as one of the coolest small towns in America … with good reason. There are festivals almost every weekend, endless recreational/hiking/skiing/sailing activities, great places to eat, and a strong and vibrant community feel. National Geographic calls Port Townsend “one of the most sophisticated places west of Seattle” and 16 Best Places to Live in the US in 2015 (nearby Port Angeles by Outdoors Magazine).
To apply and/or inquire about this position, please contact our Provider Recruiter, Jessie Michaels at jm*******@je*****************.org
Visit our careers website at https://jeffersonhealthcare.org/healthcare-careers/
Open until filled.
* Candidates who accept a written offer of employment must pass a background check and may be required to undergo 11-panel testing for commonly abused controlled substances, including marijuana, in accordance with our policy.
How to ApplyFor more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website. https://www.applicantpro.com/j/3216567-846401
84 total views, 0 today