Location: Denver, CO or Phoenix, AZ
Employment Type: Full-time regular
About This Opportunity
In this mid-level role, you will be the face and brain of projects and lead the team of Engineers and Architects to success. This position reports to the local Director of Design Services and then up to the Managing Principal of the office. This position offers excellent career advancement opportunities throughout the organization.
- Determine client requirements and direct a team of talented professionals.
- Lead client meetings and presentations.
- Develop building and planning solutions from the beginning to the end of a project.
- Manage several projects at a time and have an abundance of client interaction.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Competencies
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Structural Engineering, Civil Engineering or similar.
- 5 plus years of experience in coordinating architectural, structural, civil and MEP designers in the preparation of drawings and specifications for concrete and steel buildings.
- Professional Engineer and/or Structural Engineer licensure preferred. Architect licensure is also possible qualifying experience for this role
- Planning and Building design experience.
- Experience successfully managing multiple concurrent projects.
- Willingness to travel throughout the Rocky Mountain and Desert Southwest Region
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Parking design experience
- Concrete Design experience
- Post-Tensioned Concrete Design experience
- Project Management Experience
- Experience reviewing contracts
Salary Range: Base salary ranges from $77,000 to $110,000 annually + bonus, depending on experience. Total financial compensation resulting from a performance bonus can increase your earning potential.
Benefits of Joining Walker
As a skilled member of the Walker family, you will be given the opportunity to grow and develop your skills surrounded by committed, talented, and enthusiastic co-workers. In addition to competitive compensation, as a full-time employee, Walker offers vacation retreats, tuition and licensure reimbursement, 401(k) match and HSA employer contribution, commuter benefit accounts, medical, dental, vision insurance, and more!
Who We Are
Walker is a 100% employee-owned company of many capabilities offering professional services to clients in the private and public market sectors. Walker maintains a strong foundation as an industry leader in all aspects of parking planning, design, engineering, restoration, and consulting that encompass operations, technology, and mobility solutions engaging a wide spectrum of specialists and renowned experts who have been advancing standards in the industry for several decades.
However, our abilities reach far beyond just parking and include highly experienced advisors in forensics who provide investigative assessments, creative repair solutions, and litigation support on all types of facilities around the world impacted by natural events as well as design or construction defects.
Additionally, we are among the largest providers of restoration and building envelope services in the industry. The combination of our structural engineering design excellence, building science experts, and vast geographic presence makes Walker the first choice for these services throughout the country.
Walker Consultants is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We invite all qualified applicants to apply and do not discriminate against individuals because of their race, color, religion, national origin, gender, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or age.
Share this role online (there may be a referral fee*)
How to Apply
Apply directly through out website: https://recruitingbypaycor.com/career/JobIntroduction.action?clientId=8a42a12b3f29a028013f30b1f7ad507b&id=8a78859f889839b50188b56507b65d2e&source=&lang=en
96 total views, 0 today