Full-Time Project Manager
This is an opportunity to join as a Project Manager at a venture backed Medical Device organization. The successful candidate will be a hands-on project manager reporting to our COO. They will lead various projects, ensuring proper execution of design controls and efficient transfer of the product from R&D to manufacturing, launch, and post-release. Prior experience working in start-ups/ early stage companies is a plus.
- Works closely with various disciplines within R & D , Quality, Regulatory, Manufacturing, and establishes project plans and objectives.
- Tracks progress and communicates proactively the impact of changes (e.g., scope, cross-functional resources, timelines, etc.) to key stakeholders.
- Work in a matrix leadership role aligning goals and deliverables with a cross-functional team.
- Resolves resource allocation issues, conflicts, and priorities to ensure the project is staffed appropriately, completed on time.
- Support Pirouette’s strategic planning and prioritization process by coordinating and providing specific project information (e.g., project descriptions, effort assessment, labor requirements, etc.).
- Continuously improve the new product development processes by implementing metrics and tools including stakeholders in process and lifecycle program management.
- Other duties as assigned, according to the changing needs of the business.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 0-3 years of prior work experience in a relevant project management OR engineering position. (New grads welcome).
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Business Management, Engineering Management, Engineering or related field
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel.
- High level of attention to detail
- Communicates ideas, information, and recommendations clearly, effectively, and frequently (oral and written).
- A willingness and ability to wear multiple hats, operate independently, and as part of a team in a small organization setting where a self-starter personality is key.
- Experience working in the medical devices industry or similar industry with an existing Quality Control department
- PMP Certification
- Experience with Gantt Charts, Kanban lists, and other project management tools.
- Experience with leading product development system projects having multiple components (e.g. hardware, drug, human factors, software).
- Salary Range: $60-80K DOE
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life.
- PTO: Discretionary: Similar to unlimited vacation policies, employees using discretionary PTO don’t have a designated number of paid time off hours. Instead, employees collaborate with their direct supervisors to determine what vacation days they can use and when.
- Stock Options: Potential, pending experience.
- Location: Onsite, Southern NH
We will not be entertaining third party recruiters or staffing solutions for this position. Any emails from these parties will result in being reported as spam.
How to ApplyPlease apply either on Indeed, Handshake, Work At A Start-Up, or email us with the Email Subject as "Project Manager Application" at HumanResources@PirouetteMedical.com
47 total views, 1 today