Temporary Program Coordinator, Exchange Programs
Program Coordinator, Exchange Programs (Part-Time/Temporary)
About Global Ties U.S.
Global Ties U.S. powers individuals, communities, and nations to build trust and advance peace and prosperity through international exchange. Through our Network of citizen ambassadors, we connect nearly 100 communities across the United States to the world through international exchange. Each year, our local members welcome thousands of international leaders in civil society, government, and the private sector into their communities, building alliances to tackle our toughest transnational challenges and enriching U.S. communities, both socially and economically.
Reports to: Director, Exchange Programs
Location: Candidate must be located in Washington, D.C. This is a hybrid position requiring one day per week in office.
The Program Coordinator, Exchange Programs is primarily responsible for providing administrative and logistical support for the Law Enforcement and Security Exchange Program for Mexico and the MERGE Virtual Exchange. The position will primarily support the online learning components of both programs. This position will:
- Support Online Learning Programs
- Support Study Tour to include data management and invoice review
- Provide technical support and Webinar registration
- Please note that this is a part-time, temporary (20hrs/week) position.
- This position requires a professional who is fluent in Spanish.
- Must have strong interpersonal, customer service, and administrative skills.
- Must have at least 2 years of relevant experience (including internships);
- Familiarity with MS Office suite programs and Google Workspace;
- Demonstrated interest in international exchange, education, or affairs;
- Ability to interact professionally with international participants, government officials, local sponsors, and private sector representatives.
- Familiarity with Salesforce;
- Experience with finances and expenses
Salary and Benefits
Pay: $18 – $20 per hour
- Commuter Benefits
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Medical Insurance and Retirement Savings NOT provided
Global Ties U.S. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Read more about our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion here.
You can apply for this role here.
How to ApplyYou can apply for this role here. https://www.tfaforms.com/5030758
150 total views, 0 today