Full-Time Product Analyst II (Req#2231)
The Product Analyst II provides hands on support to the Business Banking Product Manager in planning, execution, and support of the Business Express Loan Products. The incumbent will also help mitigate risk with the product by undertaking due diligence prior to releasing funds to the customer on the validation and fulfillment process. Further, the incumbent provides support to the Product Manager by assisting with various projects that the business line would lead and participate in. The Product Analyst II also assists and leads the drive for Scored Loan production for Retail & Business Banking.
• Primary support of the Business Express Loan Platform including planning and executing any upgrades and/or changes to the platform. Identify, investigate and resolve any issues with the platform, including issues with submission and approval of loans within the system
• Mitigates risk with the Express Platform by conducting further due diligence prior to the approval and releasing of funds to the customer at the fulfillment stage of the process.
• Lead and participate in project work related to Product Development for the Business Banking group.
• Provide on-boarding and on-going training of new and existing Business Banking and Retail sales colleagues regarding the utilization of the Express platform.
• Assist & lead the driving of Scored Loan production for Retail & Business Banking. This would include analysis, training, monitoring and vendor management.
PROBLEM SOLVING & DECISION MAKING:
Independent thinking to analyze and resolve customer issues and effectively listen to determine customer requirements and satisfy them, specific to usage of the Express Platform. This person can evaluate circumstances and make autonomous decisions that take the Bank, Department, individual, and customer impacts into account, while helping manage risk for all parties involved, specific to usage of the Express Platform. Independently evaluate and escalate risk concerns related to Express around specific transactions, trends, training needs and system requirements
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of training and experience.
• 4+ years related experience providing administrative support, preferably product administrative support in a bank or tech support environment.
• Project Management experience preferred.
• Experience conducting market research and creating analysis around findings
• Experience with lending products and underwriting processes/risk management, or Business/Commercial Banking experience
• Competence with Microsoft Product Suite, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and OneDrive
• Understanding of enterprise monitoring and ticketing technologies
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Superior customer service skills
• Good Planning & Organizational Abilities – able to prioritize conflicting demands, multi-task, and strong attention to detail
• Strong analytical skills
• A positive and enthusiastic team player. Ability to work independently and collaborate with others.
• Ability to build productive relationships with internal and external key stakeholders- using tact and diplomacy when required
• Prior banking, lending and/ underwriting experience helpful, but not required
Committed. Inclusive. Courageous. Eastern Bank has built a legacy of investing in the communities we serve and helping our customers, communities and employees thrive and grow. We pride ourselves in having knowledgeable and experienced professionals that can provide the expertise, personal attention and service our customers deserve.
As an inclusive company, we work to ensure that our valued employees are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, and encouraged to reach their fullest potential. These values have earned us a reputation as a great place to work and provide a strong reason why you should consider a career with us.
How to ApplyIf you will like to learn more and apply, use the link below: https://gka.fa.us1.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX/job/2231/?utm_medium=jobshare
39 total views, 2 today