Full-Time Process Designer (Specialist), Transformation Office
he Transformation office is responsible for the prioritization, governance and effective delivery of BNY Mellon | Pershing’s strategic initiatives. The Team ensures focus and funding is optimally allocated to support the firm’s strategic priorities and that those objectives are delivered as efficiently and effectively as possible. Actions in support of these responsibilities include planning and budgeting, communication, reporting, process design, robotics, automation, business change and initiative management.
The Transformation Office includes a group of high performing change management professionals that lead cross functional teams on initiatives from initiation to completion. The successful candidate will be highly motivated and possess excellent communication and relationship skills as they will be responsible for working with internal, external and prospective clients on future state design and initiative delivery. Defines, designs and implements process improvement initiatives through cross-functional teams. Assigned to complex problems with a large scope/breadth. Contributes to and leads process re-engineering strategy and process design across multiple lines of business. Collaborates with leaders to design strategies to drive increased adoption and utilization of solutions.
A successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Employs a client-focused, strategic approach to drive adoption and utilization of business process re-engineering solutions.
- Conducts in-depth analyses on business segments, competitive landscape and industry environment to determine process recommendations and impact analysis.
- Applies skills and expertise to identifying and compiling the right set of recommendations to address specific client needs. Helps operationalize process design and reengineering strategies for broader implementation.
- Manages activities such as reporting, planning, issue/risk identification, tracking and resolution, scope management, estimation, internal client management, relationship management, for initiatives of varying business complexity.
- Reports and escalates progress/issues to management, as needed.
- Contributes to vendor and client relations to ensure that expectations are developed and met.
- Maintains regular contact with internal clients and coordinates and reports on progress and accomplishments.
- Plans for and executes on the rollout of the solution.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 3 – 7 years of total work experience. Securities, financial products and/or the finance industry experience preferred.
- 3+ years of process design experience.
How to Applyhttps://bnymellon.eightfold.ai/careers?query=12093&pid=11097260&domain=bnymellon.com
302 total views, 0 today