Full-Time Probation Services Case Manager – District Court
Our Probation Services team is currently looking for a Case Manager to join a dynamic and innovative group of team members working in a Probation Services Case Manager classification.
In District Court, we strongly believe in the value and the power of diversity, equity, and inclusion. We are committed to making them central to our mission and vision as we serve our community and each other. We celebrate diversity, because it brings innovation and offers unique perspectives and learning opportunities. We are intentional with advancing equity, because it allows all of us to achieve great things while honoring individual uniqueness. We champion inclusion, because when we belong, we are free to be our genuine best selves and build meaningful partnerships.
Education and Experience:
Lead positions require a Bachelor’s degree; and a combination of experience and specialized training which includes a minimum of four (4) years in criminal justice, counseling, or supervision of offenders.
Any combination of training and experience that would provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities will be considered.
Success in this position requires:
- Knowledge of principles and practices of probation practices and techniques, which includes: counseling and interviewing offenders, facilitating classes and groups, community resources, use of drug testing instruments and collection, and understanding offender barriers.
- Understanding of the principles of evidence-based practices in offender supervision and importance of data driven decisions.
- Effective communication, collaboration, and conflict resolution skills and ability to form professional relationships and networks that support the Court’s operations.
- Innovative mindset and ability to seek efficiencies in all processes and department’s resources.
- Ability to interpret and explain policies, procedures, laws, and regulations.
- High degree of self-motivation and initiation and ability to make independent decisions using sound judgement.
- Experience with maintaining confidentiality of restricted information and private records, and effectively handling sensitive matters.
- Ability to advance organizational strategic initiatives that promote diversity, inclusion, equity, and social justice.
For complete job announcement, application requirements, and to apply on-line, please visit our website at:
Salary Grade: Local 11.712 $28.90 – $36.84- per hour
40 total views, 1 today