Full-Time Privacy Manager
The Privacy Manager will be responsible for supporting the strategic direction, development, and implementation of the data privacy programme at COMPASS.
COMPASS Pathways plc (Nasdaq: CMPS) is a mental health care company dedicated to accelerating patient access to evidence-based innovation in mental health. Our focus is on improving the lives of those who are suffering with mental health challenges and who are not helped by current treatments. We are pioneering the development of a new model of psilocybin therapy, in which our proprietary formulation of synthetic psilocybin, COMP360, is administered in conjunction with psychological support.
COMP360 has been designated a Breakthrough Therapy by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and has received Innovative Licensing and Access Pathway (ILAP) designation in the UK for treatment-resistant depression (TRD). We have completed a phase IIb clinical trial of psilocybin therapy for TRD, in 22 sites across Europe and North America. This was the largest randomised, controlled, double-blind psilocybin therapy clinical trial ever conducted, and our topline data showed a statistically significant (p<0.001) and clinically relevant improvement in depressive symptom severity after three weeks for patients who received a single high dose of COMP360 psilocybin with psychological support. We are also running phase II clinical trials of COMP360 psilocybin therapy for post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and anorexia nervosa. COMPASS is headquartered in London, UK, with offices in New York and San Francisco in the US. Our vision is a world of mental wellbeing. www.compasspathways.com
Location: United Kingdom (Office or Home-based).
Reports to: General Counsel & Chief Legal Officer (CLO).
Roles and responsibilities:
- Conducting and up-keeping data processing impact assessments for all ongoing external relationships and ensures that the data flow map is developed and updated accordingly
- Reviewing, interpreting, drafting, and negotiating data processing agreements and other legal documents and escalating issues to CLO
- Development, update, revision, and/or implementation of privacy policies and best practice procedures
- Researching and analysing matters related to existing and new applicable regulatory requirements, including but not limited to GDPR and other applicable privacy matters
- Developing, coordinating, and participating in an educational and training programs that focus on the elements of the privacy program to help ensure that all employees and management understand applicable regulatory guidelines and company policies
- Measuring effectiveness of compliance by conducting routine and focused audits of policy/procedure adherence and ensuring a compliance feedback/prevention process that uses the results of both internal and external audits and investigations to develop, revise and strengthen new and/or existing policies, procedures, and relevant employee training
- Coordinating with other departments to gather information needed for regulatory reviews, validations, and audits
- Managing multiple tasks simultaneously ensuring timely execution in a fast-paced environment
- A Bachelor’s degree is required. Legal degree and/or certification in privacy compliance is preferred (CIPP/US and/or CIPP/E)
- Experience in privacy and developing/managing privacy program required
- A successful candidate will possess strong organisational, coordination skills and interpersonal skills for facilitating cross-functional communications, the ability to gather, research, and analyse data
- Strong working knowledge of GDPR privacy requirements. Knowledge of security frameworks preferred
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Able to read and interpret contracts and other types of legal documents
- Must be a self-starter, flexible, results-oriented, a team player and be able to prioritise responsibilities
We are proud of our commitment to diversity and equality (pursuant to the Equality Act 2010). We do not discriminate based upon race, religion or belief, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age or disability.
How to ApplyInterested parties please click on this link to apply for the role: https://compasspathways.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=103
229 total views, 2 today