Full-Time Principal SDET/QA Engineer
Reports to: Director of Software Engineering
Location: Remote United States and Canada
Compensation: $190,000 to $215,000 base plus bonus and equity
What We Do:
Founded in 2015 by former NSA cyber operators, Huntress was built on a simple premise: to force hackers to earn every inch of their access.
Today’s cyber-attacks aren’t limited to large organizations with the security tools that can ward off threats. Hackers don’t discriminate and will find a way to penetrate any vulnerability in any size business. Huntress enables IT providers and resellers to stop hidden threats that sneak past preventive security tools.
Through a combination of expert human threat hunters, a comprehensive platform, and a desire to make the world a safer place, we’re working to deliver cybersecurity to the 99%—those small to midsize businesses that make up the backbone of our economy.
Join the hunt and help us stop hackers in their tracks!
What You’ll Do:
The Huntress team is looking for an innovative and highly motivated Principal SDET with excellent technical and communication skills. As a Principal SDET at Huntress, you will be responsible for driving Huntress’ test strategy, determining architecture for our end-to-end test automation framework, and helping to level up the general test philosophy of the engineering team as a whole.
The Huntress Security Platform consists of the Huntress AWS Portal and over 1.8 Million endpoint agents that serve the MSP/MSSP and Reseller markets. You will focus on building and coaching an expert team of engineers. You’ll be working with a smart and diverse team of problem solvers who exhibit high energy, deep technical skills and a drive to get things done.
- Coach, and mentor a diverse team of test engineers with emphasis on collaboration to improve overall quality of delivered software
- Drive architecture and improvement of our in-house Python-based test automation framework
- Help drive software quality while balancing the needs of the business and team members
- Drive the team on the required skill sets and philosophies for creating and managing test plans, dividing up test cases into the different kinds of testing (Unit, Integration, End-to-end, etc.), enhancing test tools, and ensuring all appropriate testing is being done for each engineering feature
- Help build and review test plans and test cases for features being developed by the engineering team
- Help automate test cases for key features
What You Bring To The Team:
- 7+ years of experience building and executing test plans, automating tests, working within CI/CD test environments
- 3+ years of experience coaching, and mentoring test engineers
- Experience testing Windows and Mac services on desktop and server systems
- Experience testing SaaS web applications
- Experience with AWS, and CI/CD systems such as CircleCI, Bamboo, Jenkins
- Experience with virtualization/hypervisors
- Experience with different software development methodologies such as agile, scrum, and kanban
- Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to grasp new software architectures and technology quickly
- Ability to operate independently, make decisions, take action, and take responsibility
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build strong interpersonal relationships with product teams, development teams, leadership, senior management, and internal and external stakeholders to help minimize silos and drive teamwork across teams
- Experience building and maintaining automated testing frameworks using Python.
- Minimum of a BS in Computer Science or Engineering field or equivalent experience
What We Offer:
- 100% remote work environment – since our founding in 2015
- Generous paid time off policy including vacation, sick time, and paid holidays
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Highly competitive and comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits plans
- 401(k) with 5% contribution regardless of employee contribution
- Life and Disability insurance plans
- Stock options for all full-time employees
- One-time $500 stipend to build/upgrade home office
- Annual allowance for education and professional development assistance
- $75 USD/month digital reimbursement
- Access to both Udemy and BetterUp platforms for coaching, personal, and professional growth
Huntress is committed to creating a culture of inclusivity where every single member of our team is valued, has a voice, and is empowered to show up to work every day as their full self.
We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
We do discriminate against hackers who try to exploit small businesses.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to ac************@hu**********.com. Please note non-accommodation requests to this inbox will not receive a response.
How to ApplyCopy and paste this link to apply: https://grnh.se/b54833ba3us
305 total views, 0 today