Full-Time Principal, Liquidity and Treasury ALM
The Corporate Treasury Group at BNY Mellon is responsible for managing the liquidity and capital positions of the various subsidiary banks and of the Parent Corporation
The position of Principal, Liquidity and Treasury ALM is a first line of defense role, responsible for supporting International Liquidity team in maintaining and enhancing the Liquidity Management framework across the International Entities covering EMEA, APAC and Brazil Regions.
The Principal, Liquidity and Treasury ALM will be based in London
The Principal, Liquidity and Treasury ALM is responsible for:
- Ensuring that liquidity management practices across the entities are consistent and in alignment with both corporate framework and local regulatory requirements.
- Work with Corporate Treasury to design and enhance liquidity policy and associated frameworks to ensure the principles, tools and process are aligned and regional considerations are accounted in the Group document.
- Maintenance and documentation of quantitative analysis for liquidity management across International Entities e.g. Early Warning Indicator (EWI) calibrations, Liquidity Stress Testing (LST) assumptions and related analysis, LCR assumptions and regulatory interpretation sign offs.
- Support with the maintenance of the intraday liquidity risk management framework across the regions.
- Maintenance of first line liquidity standards and documentation with respect to regulatory and internal / corporate frameworks across International Entities.
- Support with regulatory exams over local liquidity risk management across EMEA.
- Addressing Liquidity related Regulatory, Audit or Second Line findings/actions.
- Ownership of the Individual Liquidity Adequacy Assessment Process (ILAAP) document across applicable entities in EMEA.
- Providing legal entity input into the legal entity Risk ID process for Liquidity.
- Review and oversight of regulatory and internal liquidity metrics for ensuring compliance with regulatory guidance and minimum requirements.
- Maintenance of liquidity trigger framework for legal entity Recovery Plans including documentation of liquidity related recovery options and preparation of liquidity stress testing for recovery planning process.
- Ensuring issues are escalated and cascaded appropriately and support in mitigating any associated risks.
- Take lead on all required liquidity management tasks, ad-hoc deliverables and initiatives from a first line of defense perspective
- Build a good understanding of the governance framework across the regions, including escalation requirements.
- Bachelor/Master degree or equivalent qualification. Degree in math, engineering, statistics, computational finance or economics preferred. MBA, CFA, or CPA/CA preferred.
- Significant years of banking experience in a Treasury or Risk Management function with focus on liquidity management, planning and forecasting.
- Demonstrate good stakeholder management.
- Good understanding of liquidity regulations and previous experience of interpretation of liquidity regulations.
- Past experience of advising business on liquidity related matters and regulatory impacts.
- Experience of working with teams in different locations.
- Superior organisational skills.
- Good analytical, project management and report writing skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
How to ApplyTo Apply: Send CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as mail subject
425 total views, 0 today