Full-Time Principal, Enterprise Risk
We’re seeking a future team member for the role of Risk Manager to join our Risk Team. This role is located in Dublin, Ireland – HYBRID.
In this role, you’ll make an impact in the following ways:
- Managing the risk governance and reporting cycles, terms of reference and reviews and implementation of enhancements based on results of effectiveness reviews.
- Leads the risk assessment of new or modified products from a LERO perspective (including Digital/Crypto and linkages to broader organisation initiatives).
- Participates in deep dive reviews of business processes and implemented changes and alert potential risks and advise on risk mitigating measures to stakeholders.
- Control Function role with CBI Fitness & Probity requirements.
To be successful in this role, we’re seeking the following:
- Strong background in risk management, particularly operational risk, including the implementation and embedding of risk frameworks and related risk tools.
- Experience at participating in and writing risk papers for formal governance fora, and senior level engagement with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong people management skills including team development, building, and management skills.
- Ability and confidence to operate independently, representing second line risk in a professional and effective manner with senior stakeholders.
- ‘Continuous improvement’ mindset, consistently identifying and helping to implement process improvements and efficiencies, and playing an active role in lessons learned discussions.
How to Applyhttps://bnymellon.eightfold.ai/careers/job?domain=bnymellon.com&query=38779&pid=15669004&sort_by=relevance
72 total views, 1 today