Full-Time Principal, Diversity & Inclusion
At BNY Mellon, we strive to be the best. Being the best comes from our differences – our unique perspectives, experiences and expertise. Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies, hybrid, flexible working and employee forums.
We are looking for someone to lead the design and implementation of our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion strategy in the EMEA region. The successful candidate will be part of a team of global DEI professionals, collaborating with the regional executive leadership team, our Employee / Business Resource Groups (“E/BRGs”) and DEI Councils to deliver our strategic priorities.
- Responsible for the integration of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion into regional, legal entity, business strategy and client engagement.
- Works with regional executive leaders, lines of business and legal entity management, sharing analysis, insights and successful practices to determine effective means of achieving goals and strengthening a culture of Inclusion and Belonging across the region.
- Works directly with regional E/BRGs to ensure regional Diversity, Equity and Inclusion activities and programs are strategically aligned with regional and enterprise strategy.
- Identifies and manages external alliances that support and accelerate the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion agenda
- Leads the delivery of external regional Diversity, Equity & Inclusion reporting requirements and benchmarking and marketplace leadership initiatives, in partnership with regional management, business leaders, communications experts and other SMEs
- Leverages data tools, identifies trend lines and analyses reports to advise and influence senior leaders’ decisions to drive better Diversity, Equity and Inclusion outcomes including improving performance against DEI goals
- Bachelor‘s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
- 7-10 years of total work experience preferred. Prior Diversity, Equity & Inclusion leadership experience is preferred or Human Resources experience in talent management or as a business partner conducting Diversity, Equity and Inclusion activities.
How to Applyhttps://bnymellon.eightfold.ai/careers/job?domain=bnymellon.com&query=21413&pid=12112056&triggerGoButton=false
881 total views, 1 today