Full-Time PL Account Manager I (Req#2043)
Personal Lines is the division of the agency that provides insurance products for individuals. Products range from homeowner to automobile policies, from valuables and collections coverage to watercraft and specialty products. Eastern Insurance represents over 30 insurance companies providing competitive product, pricing and service options.
Tasks include moderate to complex problem solving, advisory tasks and corresponding education support to clients’ coverage and related premium inquiries and needs. Incumbent will deal with problems involving concrete variables and will recognize when problems are beyond the scope of their role that necessitate the attention of the Senior Account Manager or Service Manager.
Provide support in maintaining, preparing, and servicing our client’s personal lines insurance needs. Position involves problem solving, advisory tasks and corresponding education support to clients’ coverage recommendations, as well as answering related premium inquiries and other needs.
Major Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Upsell existing policies for all coverages as appropriate, request and review quotes on all endorsement requests. Process binder and EPI requests by inputting customer information in the required forms and sending it to the requestor.
- Responsible for billing and payment related tasks, walk-in clients for policy services, and walk- in sales requests. Process RMV and DRIVE program paperwork.
- Process homeowner renewal questionnaires and payments according to agency procedures; handle all property inspection related tasks. Umbrella Renewal questionnaires Inbound and Outbound.
- Remarket existing accounts at client’s request, remarket accounts for pricing and product enhancements. Process Renewal lists for cross credit and discount opportunities. Process un-renewed lists and associated tasks by reviewing customer accounts and working with the quoting unit to complete.
- Assist producers outside of Personal Lines with sales and service-related tasks for Personal Lines.
- Responsible for participating in special projects as requested by management, which may include, but is not limited to, carrier projects and assisting with strategic planning.
- Working with partner carriers and vendors to provide customer service instruction on behalf of customers.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma required
- 1-3 years insurance experience or equivalent combination of education and insurance experience
- Massachusetts Property and Casualty License is required and must be obtained within 6 months of starting the position if the license is not already held prior to hire
- Bilingual-Spanish speaking is preferred
- Knowledge of Applied/Epic
- Strong knowledge of personal lines products offered through the agency within the state of
- Massachusetts as well as associated laws and requirements of government agencies.
- Computer knowledge and familiarity with Microsoft Office products such as Outlook and Word are required.
- Excellent communication skills and written communication skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- An attention to detail and a desire to work with people.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to follow instructions and adhere to prescribed routines and practices.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as a procedure manual
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts
- Excellent customer service skills (friendly, courteous and helpful)
Committed. Inclusive. Courageous. Eastern Bank has built a legacy of investing in the communities we serve and helping our customers, communities and employees thrive and grow. We pride ourselves in having knowledgeable and experienced professionals that can provide the expertise, personal attention and service our customers deserve.
As an inclusive company, we work to ensure that our valued employees are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, and encouraged to reach their fullest potential. These values have earned us a reputation as a great place to work and provide a strong reason why you should consider a career with us.
How to ApplyIf you will like to learn more and apply, use the link below: https://gka.fa.us1.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX/job/2043/?utm_medium=jobshare
17 total views, 1 today