Full-Time Personal Banker
- Embodies a strong client experience culture, being present with every client and teammate and realizing the impact we can have on their day, personally, professionally, and financially.
- Listen for clues for financial wellness opportunities during client conversations and provide effective and customized financial wellness recommendations to clients
- Consistently attains individual activity, behavior, and outcome expectations.
- Opening personal and business accounts (consumer checking, small business, various deposit products, home equity, unsecured lending, certificates of deposit, etc.).
- Developing strong partnerships with branch teammates and line of business partners – focusing on client acquisition and deepening the relationship of current clients; effectively managing internal and external centers of influence.
- Ensuring compliance with operational, risk, security and audit procedures and policies including appropriate documentation of client interactions.
- Support of branch operations including assisting with client transactions on the Teller line as needed.
- Participate in and occasionally facilitate morning huddles and end of day debriefs
- Performs other duties as assigned; duties, responsibilities and/or activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice
- Complies with all KeyBank policies and procedures, including without limitation, acting professionally at all times, conducting business ethically, avoiding conflicts of interest, and acting in the best interests of Key’s clients and Key.
How to ApplyApply below: Key Careers (myworkdayjobs.com)
44 total views, 0 today