Full-Time Patient Services Representative (Dental Front Office)
Patient Services Representative (Dental Front Office)
Lake Washington Institute of Technology
Salary: $3,480.00 – $3,889.00 Monthly
Job Type: Full-Time Permanent
Job Number: 230H23
Location: Kirkland, WA
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Located just outside of Seattle, WA, Lake Washington Institute of Technology (LWTech) was founded in 1949, and is the only public institute of technology in Washington State, that provides students with the latest cutting edge skills relevant to today’s workplace. LWTech offers ten applied bachelor’s degrees, more than 40 associate degrees and 93 professional certificates, in 43 areas of study, including STEM-focused programs in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math. LWTech serves the Eastside and is located within the city of Kirkland, which is situated on the eastern shore of Lake Washington. Kirkland is home to companies such as GoDaddy, Google, Astronics and EvergreenHealth, and the college is within minutes from Microsoft and Nintendo.https://www.lwtech.edu/about/our-story/mission/LWTech is committed to increasing its cultural diversity with an emphasis on equity and inclusion among its staff and faculty. We serve a student population of 6,500 that come from a variety of backgrounds. We strongly value diversity and are working to improve access and successful educational outcomes for all students. We are actively seeking applicants that will help to balance our employee workforce to align with our students and community. Questions regarding the College’s commitment to diversity and our campus culture may be directed to Human Resources. For more information on our Equity, Diversity, Inclusion Council, please click on the https://www.lwtech.edu/about/diversity/edi-council/.
The Patient Services Representative (PSR) is the face of our front office team and our first contact for our students and new and existing patients. Your expertise will uncover solutions, build connections with patients, students, and staff.
Priority review of applicants will be given to those who apply on or before April 7th.
• Compassionate customer service and composure under multiple demands.
• Willingness to work alongside staff, instructors, doctors, and students.
• Help patients on the phone answering questions, scheduling, and educating callers about the clinic services and appointment processes.
• Create efficient schedules that meet the needs of patients and students.
• Perform patient insurance verification processes and inform patient and students of appointment coverage.
• Prepare students by confirming treatment coverage and appointments for the next week schedule.
• Guide patients and students through the check in and out processes and taking payments.
• Reconcile cash box mid-day.
• Consistently manage patient records and dental lab cases
• Six months dental front office, dental assisting, or enrolled in an academic dental assisting program
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Knowledge of dental terminology, procedures, and scheduling
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and web applications
• Knowledge of patient management systems -Eaglesoft preferred
Compensation & Work Schedule
This is a union covered position. As defined by the current classified bargained agreement, newly hired employees shall be placed between Step C $3,480 and Step F $3,889 of the salary schedule in Appendix A of the Classified Union Bargaining Agreement. Employees hired with an associate degree will be placed at minimum of step D $3,601. Employees hired with a bachelor’s or master’s degree will be placed at minimum of step E $3,746 Ongoing (Step G $4,046- Step M $5,062) step advancement is defined by the classified bargained agreement.
Salary placement for current classified employees is per the classified bargained agreement. This position works 40 hours per week. Working hours may vary but are typically between the hours of 7:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday; schedule to be determined by the supervisor. This is a union-covered position, which requires the payment of membership dues/representation fees. The Classified Bargained Agreement and Appendix can be found https://www.lwtech.edu/about/human-resources/contracts/.
Required Online Application Materials
• Online application
• Current resume
• Cover letter
• Contact information for three(3) professional references
• Responses to the supplemental questions included in the online application process
Conditions of Employment
• Official transcripts/certifications will be required upon employment
• Other conditions that may apply will be detailed upon the offer of employment
• Job offers are contingent upon successful completion of background/reference checks
Physical RequirementsAbility to perform range of physical motions; lifting and carrying; standing, walking, sitting for long periods of time, kneeling, squatting, and stooping; and traversing up and down stairs.Disability Accommodation LWTech follows the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and provides the following information as a guideline for applicants:
• Ability to operate office equipment
• Ability to read and verify data and prepare various materials
• Ability to exchange information on the phone or in person
Eligibility VerificationIf you are hired, you will need proof of identity, and documentation of U.S. citizenship or legal authorization to workEEO StatementLake Washington Institute of Technology is an equal opportunity employer. Women and minority groups are strongly encouraged to apply. Lake Washington Institute of Technology does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, creed, disabled veteran status, marital status or Vietnam-era veteran status in is programs and activities. Questions regarding the College’s Affirmative Action Policy may be directed to Meena Park, Vice President of Human Resources, Affirmative Action Office/Title IX Coordinator, (425) 739-8212.Jeanne Clery StatementNotice of Availability of Annual Security and Fire Safety Report: In compliance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Crime Statistics Act of 1998, and as a part of the College’s commitment to safety and security on campus, Lake Washington Institute of Technology(LWTech) reports the mandated information about current campus policies concerning safety and security issues, the required statistics, and other related information for the past three (3) calendar years. LWTech’s Annual Safety Report (ASR) is available online at https://www.lwtech.edu/about/campus-safety/.To obtain a paper copy of the report, please visit the LWTech Safety Department located in the East Building at 11605 132nd Avenue NE Kirkland, WA 98034. Pursuant to RCW 28B.112.080, applicants must declare whether they are the subject of any substantiated findings of sexual misconduct in any current or former employment or is currently being investigated for, or have left a position during an investigation into, a violation of any sexual misconduct policy at the applicant’s current or past employers. By law, post-secondary education institutions cannot hire an applicant who does not complete this form. CORRECTIONS OR EXTENDED NOTICES
To apply, please visit https://apptrkr.com/4136877
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
How to ApplyTo apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/4136877
103 total views, 1 today