Part-Time Part-Time Physical Therapist – Home Health
Physical Therapist – Home Health
$8,000 Sign-on Bonus!
Are you ready for a workplace that truly values you and your contribution to patient care?
Jefferson Healthcare is seeking a compassionate and experienced Physical Therapist to join our Home Health program. Our fully accredited program is designed to enhance the well-being of patients by providing comfort, support, and personalized care in the comfort of their own homes, thus reducing the need for hospitalization. As a Physical Therapist, you will play a vital role in helping patients with exercises such as strength and flexibility training, muscle re-education, balance and gait training, pain relief, and the use of orthotic/prosthetic devices. Your expertise and guidance will help patients achieve their goals.
The unionized environment ensures that you have the work-life balance that you deserve. Our new director and clinical manager are seeking to build a dream team, with a focus on clinical excellence. While having a strong foundation in physical therapy practice is important, we are excited to offer training and mentorship for those who may be transitioning from other healthcare environments to home health.
If you live in Kitsap, or eastern Clallam Counties, we’re open to exploring options that make working in the neighboring county appealing. If you’re in Jefferson County, what are you waiting for? Join our engaging and thriving therapy team and help us enhance the well-being of patients while enjoying a rewarding career. We look forward to talking with you!
What can we offer you:
- $8,000 sign-on bonus!
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, retirement, PTO and more
- Outstanding benefits, including low insurance premiums for individuals and families.
- Benefits package is ranked in the top 1% in the state!
- Hands-on training
- Opportunities for advancement
- Supportive team environment
What you’ll need:
- Current Physical Therapist, WA State license in good standing
- AHA BLS/CPR certification, active prior to start
- Graduate of an approved PT program with a BS PT, MPT, MS PT or DPT
- Valid Washington State driver’s license and proof of auto insurance
- Two years’ experience in outpatient setting, and/or one year inpatient or SNF, preferred
- Experience in wound care preferred
Schedule: 0.8 FTE; 32 hours/week; Day shift; Tuesday – Friday
To apply: Please visit our careers website at https://jeffersonhealthcare.org/healthcare-careers/
Jefferson Healthcare is one of the top employers on the beautiful Olympic Peninsula and near Seattle, Victoria, BC, and Vancouver. We are a DNV-accredited, 5-star rated 25-bed Critical Access Hospital with six rural health clinics and a wide scope of specialty services; we provide exceptional care for more than 33,000 residents of East Jefferson County.
Port Townsend has been named as “one of the coolest small towns in America” … with good reason. There are festivals almost every weekend, endless recreational/hiking/skiing/sailing activities, great places to eat, and a strong and vibrant community feel. Surrounded by water and near the Olympic National Park, Port Townsend offers access to a myriad of outdoor mountain and water adventures.
* Candidates who accept a written offer of employment must pass a background check and may be required to undergo 11-panel testing for commonly abused controlled substances, including marijuana, in accordance with our policy.
How to ApplyFor more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website. https://www.applicantpro.com/j/3218517-846401
29 total views, 0 today