Full-Time Operations Processor II (Req#1467)
• Retrieve hardcopy reject images from Image RPS system promptly
• Retrieve check and/or document (depending upon resolution) utilizing the information contained in the audit trail
• Validate original check and/or document against the reject image by comparing required information.
• Reference the handling sheets/special Instructions to validate reject reasons and determine disposition.
• Routinely compare completed job cards to rejects and notify Packaging of completed jobs to ensure steady workflow.
• Monitor and/or ensure compliance with Federal and State laws and regulations; including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering, in addition to, Bank operation policies and procedures.
• Special projects and other duties as assigned.
• Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills
• Ability to understand the workflow
• Communicate effectively to associates
• Conscientious individual who is highly organized
• Works independently as well as part of a team
• Effective listener and communicator both verbally and in writing
• Ability to adapt to fluctuating volumes
• Usage of general office equipment (pc’s, calculator, telephone, etc.)
•10 key data entry preferred
The physical demands listed are typical of those an employee must meet to successfully perform the essential duties of this job. We may make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform those duties. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, see, hear, read, write, walk, sit, stand, stoop, kneel or bend; reach with hands and arms; use office equipment such as computer, telephone, calculator, and fax machine. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Committed. Inclusive. Courageous. Eastern Bank has built a legacy of investing in the communities we serve and helping our customers, communities and employees thrive and grow. We pride ourselves in having knowledgeable and experienced professionals that can provide the expertise, personal attention and service our customers deserve.
As an inclusive company, we work to ensure that our valued employees are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, and encouraged to reach their fullest potential. These values have earned us a reputation as a great place to work and provide a strong reason why you should consider a career with us.
How to ApplyIf you will like to learn more and apply, use the link below: https://gka.fa.us1.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX/job/1467/?utm_medium=jobshare
82 total views, 0 today