Full-Time Office Director – Join the Campaign to Save Abortion Access!
Full-time | Competitive Pay & Benefits | Multiple Locations
Join the Wave campaign to save access to abortion. Abortion access is at risk across the nation. Abortion is healthcare and reproductive health is a human right. Our staff will be out in communities across the country talking to supporters, raising critical dollars, and identifying long-term donors for partner groups like the ACLU, Planned Parenthood and NARAL Pro-Choice America to protect this fundamental right. Wave Fundraising is looking for talented staff managers to run face-to-face (F2F) fundraising offices to save abortion access. A F2F Office Director is responsible for managing and training a staff of paid fundraisers to hit ambitious membership and fundraising goals on our campaigns. The ideal candidate is eager to get hands-on experience with staff development, fundraising, team building and project management.
Locations: Boston MA, Portland ME, New Orleans LA, Washington DC, Los Angeles CA, Santa Cruz CA, Durham NC, Pittsburgh PA, Philadelphia PA, Madison WI, Milwaukee WI, Seattle WA, Portland OR, Tampa FL, Atlanta GA, Savannah GA, and Detroit MI.
This is a long term position starting now.
Hit Campaign Deliverables
- Manage a team that meets or exceeds weekly and monthly donor acquisition and donor retention goals.
- Develop strategic plans to reach constituencies in assigned locations.
Staff Management & Team Building
- Manage a team of 6-10 full-time and part-time staff who will sign up 30-50 donors per week.
- Build and maintain a team culture that centers equity and justice. Ensure the staff and the fundraising efforts are rooted in and shaped by the values of equity and justice. Infusing equity and justice principles into every aspect of the job including but not limited to staff management, recruitment and fundraising.
- Manage and motivate a team to hit their goals through individual and team meetings, daily and weekly.
- Identify, promote, and train leaders.
- Treat staff with empathy and respect and ensure managers you supervise do the same.
- Maintain high performance standards and provide ongoing feedback and evaluation.
- Facilitate an office culture that is fun and professional where people like to come to work to hang out with each other.
- Hold staff accountable and have tough conversations when necessary; coach the managers you supervise to do the same with their staff.
- Develop and facilitate skills trainings for your team.
- Fundraise with staff to give them feedback and improve their skills.
Oversee Operations and Administration:
- Create fundraiser schedules, develop turf plans, oversee daily logistics, track field and donor information, process payroll.
- Anticipate workflow and manage the schedules and quality of work for employees. Ensure company policies are upheld, including holding staff accountable to performance, integrity, health, safety, and professionalism standards.
- Manage fundraiser onboarding, including occasionally interviewing and offering candidates.
- Trainable and open to new skills
- Good listening and communication skills
- Ability to build a team, motivate and inspire others
- Ability to manage staff – engage and support staff, while also challenging staff and holding them accountable
- Willingness to delegate responsibility and work in a team
- Organized and able to learn and manage operational systems like payroll and staff schedules
- Attention to detail
- Previous fundraising, campaign or organizing experience
- Previous staff management experience
Salary: Target annual compensation for this position is $59,620-$80,600. The starting base salary range is $52,000-$67,600; bonuses and incentives fall in the range of $4,500 to $13,000. We offer a generous benefits package, including paid vacation and sick leave, health insurance, hands-on training, and opportunities for advancement.
We prioritize equity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and we strongly encourage Black, indigenous, people of color, women, people with previous felony convictions, members of the LGBTQIA+ community, and others who identify with underrepresented groups to apply.
Wave Fundraising specializes in face-to-face fundraising. We partner with organizations working to solve some of the biggest problems facing our society – from protecting human rights to fighting climate change – and help them build the resources they need to make an impact. By taking to the streets and neighborhoods to engage in meaningful interactions we help these partners do more good in the world.
We are a people-powered enterprise; our campaigns are effective because we hire diverse teams of talented people, invest in our staff, and treat them well.
Please note: We want to hire people of all gender identities. This hiring platform (JazzHR) does not allow us to add in specific options for gender identities outside of the binary, but we are currently working with them to find a solution.
As a member of the Professional Face-to-Face Fundraising Association (PFFA), our organization adheres to the PFFA Code of Conduct and all requirements stated therein. We commit to the ethical, effective, and sustainable practice of face-to-face fundraising, as well as equitable, diverse and inclusive hiring, training and work place support practices for our staff, contractors and agency relationships. Further, we confirm that all positions, regardless of status, are paid positions and are not offered on a volunteer basis.
How to ApplyVisit our site to apply!
251 total views, 0 today