Part-Time Mental Health Therapist /Psychotherapist (LPC, LMFT, LCSW, Licensed Psychologist)
Whole Heart Reproductive Mental Health (formerly Whole Heart Maternal Mental Health) is searching for therapists who possess an active Pennsylvania Clinical License (LPC, LMFT, LCSW, Licensed Psychologist). Ideal candidates must have the ability to practice independently and see a minimum of 15 clients per week. Therapists who have experience working with women’s reproductive mental health or maternal mental health issues is a plus but we can train you if necessary. Therapists who speak more than one language is also a plus.
Whole Heart therapists enjoy a flexible schedule, a culture of support and collaboration, and professional growth opportunities.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Provide psychotherapy services for a minimum of 15 clinical hours a week.
- Attend weekly group supervision for one hour with the team.
- Utilize electronic medical records system to document intake assessment, treatment plans and progress notes.
- Complete all progress notes within 24 hours of the session.
- Collect all fees including no-show fees at the beginning of each session; process and record all fees in the practice management system.
- Respond to routine client correspondence (telephone or email) within 24 hours.
- Maintain an average of 80% retention rate for all scheduled appointments.
- Professionalism and Confidentiality a Must.
Whole Heart Reproductive Mental Health (formerly Whole Heart Maternal Mental Health) is a small group practice specializing in maternal and reproductive mental health issues across the reproductive lifespan including Perinatal Mood & Anxiety Disorders, and any psychosocial issues related to gynecology. For over 20 years, we have served clients seeking support with reproductive mental health issues such as postpartum depression, postpartum anxiety, birth trauma, fertility challenges, as well as pregnancy loss and grief. We provide culturally competent therapy for patients in English, Spanish, and Hebrew. Whole Heart offers individual, group, couples, and family therapy — in-person, virtually, and in-home. Additionally, Whole Heart provides training to medical providers.
How to ApplyTo apply, please send your resume to Admin@wholeheartpsych.com or visit: https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Whole-Heart-Reproductive-Mental-Health/jobs
33 total views, 1 today