Full-Time Membership Recruitment & Retention Specialist
National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA) is on the lookout for a Membership
Recruitment & Retention Specialist to join our team. Based at our headquarters in Tysons, VA, the Membership Recruitment & Retention Specialist will be a crucial part of our Membership department, engaging with members through various channels to exceed recruitment and retention goals.
The Membership Recruitment & Retention Specialist role is full-time, offering an effective and healthy work culture, competitive salary, and excellent benefits.
The Membership Recruitment and Retention Specialist is based on-site at our headquarters in Tysons, VA, from Monday to Thursday, with the option for remote work on Fridays. Duties may involve occasional travel, up to 5%.
NADA is the leading voice for automobile dealerships across the nation. We are committed to fostering innovation, advocating for industry growth, and ensuring the success of our members.
The key responsibilities of the Membership Recruitment & Retention Specialist include:
- Conduct member outreach and engagement via telephone, electronic, and written communication.
- Generate membership invoices, maintain database integrity, and oversee member mailings.
- Collaborate across NADA departments and leadership.
- Provide systems assistance using AMS, CRM, and digital communications.
- Respond promptly to incoming correspondence from employee and member email inboxes.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (such as Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related discipline) OR equivalent amount of relevant training or experience required.
- Minimum two years of experience in a member or customer relationship position, with a
preference for experience in sales or collections.
- Skilled in providing an exceptional membership experience through written and
- Proven ability to maintain positive communication and relationships with members, affiliates, staff, and all levels of management.
- Familiarity with Association Management Software (AMS) or Customer Relationship Management (CRM) desired.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
How to ApplyIf you are passionate about building strong member relationships and contributing to our dynamic team, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity. To be considered for this role, please submit your application through our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) at the following URL link: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=1ccb5659-63a7-4dcd-a4e7-170cad923fdb&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=501998&lang=en_US The position will be open until filled. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa. NADA is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our staff. We believe diversity is excellence expressing itself through every person’s perspective and lived experiences. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, military status, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.
65 total views, 0 today