Full-Time Medical Assistant
We hire people that have a positive attitude and live to serve others! Do you want to have fun and work hard? Come work with us – you’ll love it!
Our culture is very important to us. We want staff to enjoy their jobs, feel critical to the mission of our company, and thrive as a team. We offer medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401k, PTO, and paid holidays!! Our wellness and culture committee organizes cool teambuilding events like potlucks, baking competitions, photo contests, fitness and weight loss challenges, lunch and learns, holiday themed activities to name a few.
FULL TIME? PART TIME? FLOAT? You tell us!!
- Completion of a medical assistant program.
- Enthusiastic and ready to learn new things
- Set the patients at ease and make them feel comfortable and important.
- Verify patient information by interviewing patient; recording medical history.
- Perform urinalysis and review labs for critical values.
- Schedule patients for tests and admissions to other facilities.
- Problem solve with patients on the phone regarding test results/complaints about illness.
- Refill approved prescriptions, copy charts, process medical records requests.
- CPR/BLS Certificate.
- Bilingual in Spanish/English.
- Phlebotomy experience.
- CMA certification.
- Experience with EClinical Works.
- Ability to multitask and adapt quickly.
- Ability to work in a busy environment and take it in stride.
How to ApplyResumes to: email@example.com Check us out here: https://westneph.com/career-center/ Other stuff!!! We currently have a voluntary vaccination policy. We're open 8:00 to 5:00 Monday through Friday. This involves a mixture of 60% administrative tasks and 40% clinical tasks (Room patients, review medical history, vitals, chart preparation, and EMR documentation). Western Nephrology is a DRUG FREE WORKPLACE and an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
218 total views, 0 today