Full-Time Marketing Manager
HERE Marketing Manager
HERE is seeking a full-time Marketing Manager to spearhead the development and launch of all marketing campaigns and coordinate the organization’s ongoing marketing initiatives.
Each administrative staff member at HERE fills multiple roles and has the opportunity to gain expertise in a variety of skills and functions in the nonprofit theater business, both in their daily work, and by voluntary service on staff committees, such as: budget committee, accountability committee, equity-sustainability-accessibility committee, HR committee, or beautification committee.
HERE is currently preparing for a leadership transition. The Marketing Manager will be part of building HERE’s future, and will participate with HERE board members, staff, and artists in a unique process guided by organizational transition consultants.
Visit HERE.org to learn about our organization’s history, what we do, and who we are now.
An integral part of the Marketing team at HERE, the Marketing Manager reports to the Marketing Director and collaborates with the Media & Branding Manager, and Marketing Assistant(s) to exchange and organize information, to coordinate best efforts, and to improve processes in a fast-moving environment. As a departmental leader, the Marketing Manager also liaises with other HERE departments, especially Programming and Development Departments, and with artists (both HERE renters and resident artists).
The Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager
- Coordinates the marketing processes for all HERE productions, presentations, special events and institutional programs; adheres to all production and marketing calendars. Compiles reports for show and festival marketing campaigns.
- Executes HERE’s institutional marketing and media budget, and marketing budgets for all HERE shows.
- Along with the Marketing Department, strategizes and implements seasonal and institutional branding initiatives, providing fresh ideas that are responsive to our times and artists.
- Serves as lead (in collaboration with external designers) on the development and execution of HERE’s virtual platform, URHERE.
- In collaboration with MD, provides art direction for show and organizational branding.
- Works with the Programming Department on audience engagement and community outreach strategies for HERE productions.
- Manages the website and is responsible for day-to-day marketing copywriting.
- Spearheads and oversees HERE’s social media calendar across platforms in collaboration with MBM.
- Works with Resident Artists on the evolving positioning of their project: drafts project description edits and positioning statements.
- Assists Press Agent in compilation of production information for press releases, and delivers promotional and production photos to specifications.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively on team projects;
- Capacity for working with social media platforms, in terms of managing posts and analytics (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok);
- Self-starter with proficient writing skills, organized, and detail-oriented;
- Familiarity with online project-management tools (i.e. Airtable, Asana);
- Ability to ask questions, strategize about priorities and needs, and respond to challenges along the way;
- Experience working with design software like Adobe Suite and/or Canva;
- Familiarity with WordPress, AudienceView (Ovationtix), and Constant Contact (or other website platforms, ticketing systems, or e-newsletter services);
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office or Google Apps;
- Desire to be part of a friendly forward-thinking community of staff, artists and audiences.
We seek candidates with a passion for experimental performance work created by a wide range of innovative artists.
We recognize that no one person will likely encompass all of the experience and qualities that we are seeking; thus, we welcome applicants with varied backgrounds and different applications of skills. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Applicants from populations underrepresented in the theater field are strongly encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, familial status, sexual orientation, national origin, ability, age, or veteran status. Please not this position is largely sedentary and requires dedicated time in front of a screen.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary: $50-52,000
- Unlimited Paid Time Off with a two-week minimum
- Health and Dental Insurance (with small employee contribution)
- Flexible work-from-home opportunities
- Access to discounts and promotions from various vendors
How to Applyhttps://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeAgZPthKq8XEsKEKUHkEvI5HNoeHaoCtw9AZXlP2f0Jwb4gg/viewform?pli=1
86 total views, 0 today