Temporary Marketing – Copy Writer I
Job Type: Contract
Contract length: 06 Months
- The incumbent in this role will lead the development, maintenance, and clinical review of interactive online health guides on a wide variety of health and wellness topics.
- Leads the development and maintenance of interactive online health guides on a variety of topics including weight management, cholesterol, high blood pressure, heart health, oral care, diabetes management, etc. Facilitates the clinical review of the content of online health guides with company physician(s)
- Updates and improves all health-related content including personal health assessments, motivational courses, website copy, newsletter content, and health product reviews to ensure alignment with the latest medical research.
- Directs guide recommendation engine based on user inputs regarding age, gender, and biometric information.
- Provides effective lifestyle coaching and health education for users of an interactive health solutions website. Guides users in making lasting behavior changes to achieve and maintain optimal health and well-being.
- Experience working with individuals to facilitate effective behavior change in the areas of physical activity, nutrition, stress management, and chronic condition management.
- Knowledge of and ability to effectively utilize coaching, behavioral and positive psychology, counseling, and solution-oriented theory.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Passion for wellness and health promotion and proven ability to motivate and inspire others.
- Knowledge, understanding, and experience in developing and sustaining a culture of wellness.
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office applications such as Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Graduate degree or significant coursework in Health Education or Health Sciences and Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES) certification highly desirable.
- Significant experience and expertise in developing health and wellness programs that provided measurable and proven results.
- Demonstrates deep understanding of health conditions, disease management, nutrition, exercise, and is able to convey recommendations in a simple and consumer friendly manner.
- 0-2 years related work experience or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education
- Health Educator or equivalent experience teaching and/or directing health and wellness programs
- Related Bachelor’s degree or additional related equivalent work experience
- Writing experience
- Grammar, punctuation experience
- Experience with MS Word and Excel
- General Computer Knowledge
Preferred ( bonus )
- Experience with Inspire Platform
How to ApplyFor immediate consideration, please send your resume directly to Lory Weir at email@example.com. You can view all of our open positions at www.hornetstaffing.com
54 total views, 1 today