Full-Time Marketing Communication Manager
Who We Are
At OAC, we do what we love in the service of people who love what we do. This means we have many different disciplines with one common goal: to serve our clients and communities as trusted partners while focusing on how design and construction can improve all aspects of the built environment. To accomplish this, we focus on hiring professionals who are experts in their fields, inspire others, enjoy sharing knowledge, and see collaboration as not only an asset, but a necessity. If you are passionate about your work and would like to work in a positive, energized environment, we’d like to hear from you.
Who You Are
A focused marketer ready to step into your new adventure where marketing, sales, and a passion for the built environment meet! We’re looking for a new team player that will join our cohesive marketing and pursuit teams to make better happen, everywhere.
If you love planning and driving campaigns, storytelling, and winning pursuits – we want to hear from you! This role will encompass numerous marketing skills and will never be the same day twice. Expect to be engaged with various tasks, from creating compelling unique OAC stories, designing an internal communication, to crafting a publication for national media outlets. So, if you like variety, constantly learning, and helping our clients know what’s it like to work with an award-winning AEC firm, this job is for you!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Proposal Management and Development – Lead and manage proposals from start to end in collaboration with operations and other sales leaders.
- Lead efforts to respond to client-generated requests for qualifications and proposals (RFP/RFQ) by leading proposal kick-off meetings to delivery.
- Interview Lead/Support – Lead, manage, and facilitate the interview process from start to finish.
- Process Improvement and Content Development – Work with the marketing team to enhance the pursuit process and content library continually.
- In-House storyteller and content editor.
- Work with technical and marketing staff to research, write, and develop authentic and compelling stories around the firm, key personnel, and our projects.
- Ensure that information is communicated clearly, accurately, and in a visually appealing manner, in alignment with the firm’s overall brand and messaging guidelines.
- Develop, manage, review, and edit all external-facing content for consistency of voice and brand of OAC.
OAC Media/Public Relations Lead
- Develop, manage, and execute OAC media relationship plan to externally publish OAC differentiators/expertise/innovation.
- Develop strategic marketing campaigns through blog, social media, authored articles, press releases.
- Ghostwriting and pitching articles to help establish OAC leaders as industry thought leaders.
- Manage Industry Award Schedule and Submission.
- Collaborates, develops and executes the corporate social media plan.
- Work with OAC Executive Team to develop effective cascade corporate communication content as needed.
- Execute internal communications using corporate communication guidelines.
- Facilitate and assist in developing corporate communication content.
- 4+ years’ marketing experience.
- Skilled in Adobe Suite, particularly InDesign.
- Command of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong writing skills and solid graphic design skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to hit strict deadlines.
- Ability and comfortability with using remote-work technologies.
- Degree in journalism, communication, advertising, graphic design, or marketing preferred, but not required.
- Experience with CRM software preferred, but not required.
Why Work for Us
At OAC we know we are not perfect; therefore, we are committed to continually looking for ways to grow and improve. We are committed to being known as a “best place to work”; in fact, it’s a strategic goal of ours that we are consistently analyzing and working on. We are dedicated to improving the health, well-being, and sense of belonging for all our employees, and we are committed to make better happen – for our employees, our clients, and our community. We pay all our employees equitably for substantially similar work and offer a total rewards package that is competitive. At the time of this job posting, the annual base pay for this role in the Seattle area is between $80,000-$94,000. Base pay is determined through analyzing various factors, including (but not limited to): location, skills, experience, education, knowledge, internal equity, industry indicators, external market factors, and the availability of skilled professionals in the area.
In addition to base pay, our benefits include:
- Flexible scheduling and hybrid work arrangements (when feasible).
- Health benefits for both single employees and families that are above those generally provided by our peers.
- 100% company paid coverage for employee medical, dental and vision insurance premiums and 70% premium coverage spouse/domestic partner and dependents.
- The choice between two medical coverage options and two dental plans.
- Company paid coverage for employees and dependents for on-demand primary medical care.
- Health savings account with company contribution provided.
- Health care, limited purpose, and dependent care flexible spending accounts.
- Company paid short-term, long-term, life and AD&D insurance plans.
- Voluntary life and AD&D insurance plans.
- Paid parental leave in addition to state parental leave benefits.
- 401K retirement plan and up to 5% match of annual.
- Commuting benefit for transit or parking costs.
- Annual discretionary performance bonus.
- Company purchased iPhone or monthly phone reimbursement.
- Fitness membership reimbursement.
- Annual charitable donation matching.
- Opportunity to purchase company stock when offered and eligible.
- Paid professional development opportunities.
- Voluntary AFLAC supplemental insurance.
- Voluntary Norton LifeLock ID Theft Protection.
- Generous paid time off including flexible personal holidays, vacation, and sick time.
About the Firm
Founded in 1955, OAC provides public and private multi-disciplinary, building consulting services. OAC delivers comprehensive program management, applying proven management techniques to the planning, design, and construction of a project from inception to completion. OAC’s building enclosure team designs efficient, complete, and sustainable building enclosure systems. The Forensic Architecture and Engineering practice at OAC provide investigation, repair design, and expert witness consulting on construction litigation and insurance claims.
For over six decades, OAC has been widely recognized as one of the best in our industry. For the 4th year in a row, we made “The top 10 Best Workplaces in Washington” and continues to earn “Washington’s Best Companies to Work For” – Seattle Business Magazine and Washington’s Best Workplaces – Puget Sound Business Journal. We are a growing company, with locations in Seattle, Spokane, Olympia, Everett, San Diego, Los Angeles, Silicon Valley, and Dallas.
The future is bright as we continue to expand – check out our website for more:
OAC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to **@oa*****.com.
How to ApplyPlease use this to apply: Apply here
111 total views, 2 today