Full-Time Marketing Analytics Consultant
iCrossing combines the capability of a digital transformation consultancy with the activation expertise of an agency. We help businesses unlock the power of digital, through creativity, content, data, media and technology to deliver real step change.
We recognise that our People are central to delivering on our mission and are passionate about nurturing and developing talent at all levels across the organisation. Discover how iCrossing could be the step change in your career!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
This role sits within the Data Strategy & Analytics sub-team within iCrossing’s integral Data & Analytics department – focused on delivering best-in-class Marketing Science.
The role is client-facing and will involve workstreams that covers four areas of D&A (Strategy, Implementation, BI, and Data Science) as well as mentoring/management of junior members of the team as we grow the department.
As a department that is growing, we are all in regular communication and so close working relationships will be formed with members of the other D&A sub-teams. Across other disciplines, individuals will work closely with client/project teams which will include members of the account management team and typically members of the Paid Media and/or Earned Media team.
Dependent on the client and/or project the individual is assigned to, responsibilities (“duties/tasks”) would include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Identify strategic opportunities through analysis of our clients’ programmes of work.
- Liaise with client stakeholders to communicate data requirements and help secure data assets from clients (including offline data sources).
- Define measurement objectives, KPIs, and supporting metrics based on our clients’ business and marketing level objectives.
- Work with the client’s developers to deploy robust data layers.
- Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager technical expertise – review, evaluate and optimise technical implementation of tracking code and account configuration. Creating client facing technical documentation.
- Creative data strategies – develop solutions to answer business questions utilising technically advanced/complex and new GA features where relevant.
- Assess the effectiveness of data sources and data-gathering techniques and improve data collection methods.
- Enhance the existing advance analytics modelling, methodologies, and contribute to new ideas in modelling and report visualisation.
- Development of prototypes and proof of concepts from research conducted Leading from the front To be an ambassador of iCrossing UK and its values.
- You may be required to undertake such further duties as your skills, qualifications and experience allow and/or as may be assigned to you from time to time.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Within this role, individuals must have the following non-technical skills:
- Creative problem-solving – the answers won’t jump into your lap, so you engage your creativity to find them.
- Rigorously analytical – you stretch a concept until it breaks, then put the parts back together in the most logical way.
- Strategic thinking – you focus obsessively on business objectives.
- Exemplary communication – you find simple ways to describe complex ideas, inspiring others to take action.
- Stakeholder and time management – colleagues and clients will be beating your door down, but you stay in control.
- Self-motivator – you enjoy autonomy and designing your own road map to the team goal.
- Commercially savvy – you can nurture opportunities and recognise where your time will earn most value.
Additionally, individuals must have a strong proficiency within at least two out of the four subject areas covered within the Data Strategy & Analytics subteam:
- Data Strategy
- Business Intelligence
- Data Science
Requirements for each of the subject areas are outlined as follows:
- Strong Digital Marketing knowledge and experience with common MarTech platforms, including but not limited to: Google Ads 360, Google DV360, Google Search Console, STAT Search Analytics, Facebook Ads, and LinkedIn Ads, Salesforce, and/or Adobe Experience Cloud products (Analytics, Campaign, Advertising, Marketo Engage, Audience Manager and Target
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills with proven ability to provide actionable insight from multiple data sets – delivering the ‘so what’ behind the data
- Demonstratable proficiency in statistics – forecasting and forecasting methods with an understanding of their strategic impacts
- An understanding of long-term digital and organisational strategy – covering a variety of topics such as, but not limited to: Data Security and Governance (GDPR / CCPA / ITP), Change Management (SSM), and/or Development Processes (Agile vs. Waterfall)
- Theoretical understanding of the tasks conducted within other Data & Analytics subject areas (Implementation, Business Intelligence, and Data Science) in order to discuss opportunities with clients – highlighting the tangible benefits for them
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics (including 360 Suite)
- Experience with planning, configuring, and implementing Google Analytics
- Confident user of Adobe Analytics
- Ability to translate business problems into analytical tasks and initiatives to support the growth of our clients
- Advanced working knowledge of SQL and data mining using ETL, data warehouses, and MS Excel
- Expert understanding and application of at least one of the following BI application: Google Data Studio, Klipfolio, Sisense, AWS QuickSight, Datorama, Tableau, or Microsoft PowerBI
- Deep analytical abilities, specifically but not limited to campaign performance and experiment design and analysis
- Experience connecting to modern API technologies/frameworks i.e. RESTful APIs
- Use of machine learning algorithms (clustering, regression, and classification) and basic probability and statistics to produce solutions to problems
- Proficient in data wrangling using SQL and big data frameworks
- Application of Python and/or R scripts as best suited for the outcome desired on a project
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure i.e. Microsoft Azure, AWS, or Google Big Query
- Ability to develop prototypes and proof of concepts from research conducted
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US
We empower our people to create positive change for clients and themselves. We offer iCrossers a long list of benefits, many of which you’ll see everywhere, but here are some of the highlights:
- ‘Flex 10’: reduced core working hours, creating 10 flexible hours to suit you
- Remote working, hybrid and office working options: we currently operate on min. 2 days a week office working, other options can be discussed dependent on role
- Pension matching up to 6%
- Healthcare plan and Digicare app with access to professional mental health support, nutritional advice, health screenings and a digital GP
- Monthly contribution to a wellbeing activity of your choice.
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Bonusly – peer to peer employee recognition programme
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption pay
- Personal development and skills training provided by iCrossing, our parent organisation Hearst and external facilitators
- Professional financial and pension advice
- Early Finish Fridays on the last Friday of every month
- Study leave: up to 5 days per year
- Charity days: 5 days per year to undertake work on behalf of a charity
- Together Time: 3x per year, 2 hours paid time off to spend time with people you care about most
- Long service awards
- Cycle to work
- Regular socials and more!
We believe that diversity strengthens and enriches who we are, and it is important to us that our workplace is somewhere our people feel they belong and reflects every aspect of our diverse nation. Our ambition is for iCrossing to be the step change in our people’s career and that everyone has an equal opportunity to succeed. Currently those from an ethnic minority backgrounds are under-represented at iCrossing and we are keen to broaden our socio-economic diversity. We therefore encourage and welcome applications from Black, Asian, ethnic minority and lower socio-economic backgrounds.
All disabled applicants who meet the minimum requirements of the job as set out in the job description and person specification will be guaranteed an interview if requesting to be considered under this scheme. If there’s anything we can do to make our interview process or working environment more inclusive and to meet your particular needs, please let us know. Our offices in Brighton and London are accessible to wheelchairs.
How to ApplyPlease email email@example.com
360 total views, 0 today