Full-Time Marine Welder Trainee – 2 Openings!
- Weld vessels in the Ferry Division to permanently fuse metal parts of machinery and equipment.
- Examine parent metals and alloys to determine strength, properties, and amount of heat to be applied.
- Perform close tolerance welding and weld in a variety of positions.
- Ability to perform close tolerance welding and welding in overhead, flat, horizontal, and vertical positions.
- Strong enough to move heavy objects and bend and stoop while confined in small spaces.
- Ability to follow verbal/written communication and directions.
- You will be tested for:
- Basic Welding skills
- Fit-For-Duty fitness
- Cardiopulmonary function/respirator fit
- High school/GED diploma, and
- 2+ years experience in acetylene or electric arc welding; or
- An equivalent combination of education and experience.
How to ApplyYou MUST apply at https://bit.ly/3rsK1hv
246 total views, 0 today